Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So here i am day 1

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by judey-judey, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. judey-judey

judey-judey Trying Hard

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.67%)
    Hellooooo,

Here I am on day one :wave_cry:. Last time i did WW it was discover plan and i gave up at 10% whooops. Then i did cambridge and my body couldn't cope so here i am again.

I have 5st to lose :cry: but i suffer from CFS and PCOS is likely to be a factor apparently at some point (mum has it and my cycle is generally hell, i'm not convinced that makes me a candidate tho?) so my weight must come off for my own good.

Will be having a good read through the site and trying to jot down any ideas as i have a right sweet tooth and am a snack'er.

Any tips to get me going will be appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judey-judey

judey-judey Trying Hard

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.67%)
    I am going to give Pro Points a go. I am using online service but I have all the stuff they give you at class too. Just hope it teaches me to think before I eat

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.