So here we go - again

So here we go again, another diet. I have been in a diet forever for goodness sake! Lost the weight 2 years ago and here we are.

For the last 12 months I lost 15 lb yay!!!! but somehow despite counting and weighing and measuring I put 8 back on. Thanks to a great Doc I know I don't have a dodgy thyroid, but a dodgy pill so off that now and starting my first ever vlcd.

Mfp would have a fit!

Day1 strawberry shake, vegetable soup, delicious bar and curry and veg. Felt hungry but not desperately so and a little light headed but that 'll settle.

Haven't told anyone I'm doing this as far too embarrassed as I'm permanently dieting and I can imagine the rolled eyes!!!!

Now off to bed as up at 530 :nightf:

So here we go again, another diet. I have been in a diet forever for goodness sake! Lost the weight 2 years ago and here we are.

For the last 12 months I lost 15 lb yay!!!! but somehow despite counting and weighing and measuring I put 8 back on. Thanks to a great Doc I know I don't have a dodgy thyroid, but a dodgy pill so off that now and starting my first ever vlcd.

Mfp would have a fit!

Day1 strawberry shake, vegetable soup, delicious bar and curry and veg. Felt hungry but not desperately so and a little light headed but that 'll settle.

Haven't told anyone I'm doing this as far too embarrassed as I'm permanently dieting and I can imagine the rolled eyes!!!!

Now off to bed as up at 530 :nightf:

Great first day! Make sure your drinking your 3 litres of water

love sarah xxx

Thanks Chicks x x

Yesterday was definatley the hardest day but I stayed 100% :D

This morning definatley not too hungry, I've had a vanilla shake which was yum at lunchtime having a chicken soup - odd being in mind I'm a vegetarian!!

Water intake is good I have a 500ml glass on my desk which is on its 3rd incarnation this morning and am treating myself to a Dr Pepper zero this afternoon!

Walked my two terrierists last night for 30 mins last night. In the dark. On my own eek! Got to the footpath and there was a bloke coming the other way, fine, until I looked behind me and he was following me.... I hot footed it back to the road sharpish!!! Himself will be accompanying me this evening methinks.

Up with the lark to muck out and now sat at work :sigh: which is AWFUL!!!! Yes I'm lucky to have a job but things are getting bad here with inferred things which make us ladies feel uncomfortable so job hunting too....

Thanks for popping in xx :p

So today has gone well again. Had a chicken soup, weird vegetarian!, cottage pie 150g broccoli and cauliflower and a 50g flat mushroom. Had 5 x 500ml glasses of water at work 2 coffees, 2 teas, and Dr pepper zero.

Not so headachey or woozy today took it easy tonight, did a bit of paperwork for Himself and now have the terrierists fighting for lap space.

Am loving the bars!!! In face everything I' 've tasted so far is lovely so will be ordering again :D

So today has gone well again. Had a chicken soup, weird vegetarian!, cottage pie 150g broccoli and cauliflower and a 50g flat mushroom. Had 5 x 500ml glasses of water at work 2 coffees, 2 teas, and Dr pepper zero.

Not so headachey or woozy today took it easy tonight, did a bit of paperwork for Himself and now have the terrierists fighting for lap space.

Am loving the bars!!! In face everything I' 've tasted so far is lovely so will be ordering again :D

What a fab day lovely. Well done :)

love sarah xxx

When is you weigh in?

love sarah xxx

Weigh in is technically Wednesday but I'm going to weigh Sunday morning - just because I cant resist..... Bearing in mind I have lost absolutley nothing since April last year anything is a bonus....

I want to weigh early so I have time to re order.... :D

So today this morning was OK again - not hank marvin this morning at work - had the Cafe Latte shake following by the mushroom soup which I wasnt looking forward to but surprised me. Now 355pm and still feeling alright but will have a bar with a cuppa later. On my 5th 500ml glass of water had 2 coffees, a tea and a Dr pepper 0.

Mucked out in record time this morning :superwoman:

Will take the terrierists out tonight and have some hoovering to do and clean the bathroom before the weekend!! I am picking up another car tomorrow as mine is getting very unreliable and my OH has the weekend off too so going to a nice long walk!!

Weigh in is technically Wednesday but I'm going to weigh Sunday morning - just because I cant resist..... Bearing in mind I have lost absolutley nothing since April last year anything is a bonus....

I want to weigh early so I have time to re order.... :D

So today this morning was OK again - not hank marvin this morning at work - had the Cafe Latte shake following by the mushroom soup which I wasnt looking forward to but surprised me. Now 355pm and still feeling alright but will have a bar with a cuppa later. On my 5th 500ml glass of water had 2 coffees, a tea and a Dr pepper 0.

Mucked out in record time this morning :superwoman:

Will take the terrierists out tonight and have some hoovering to do and clean the bathroom before the weekend!! I am picking up another car tomorrow as mine is getting very unreliable and my OH has the weekend off too so going to a nice long walk!!

Hahs i can never wait to weigh on week1 haha!

love sarah xxx

i caved in and weighed sunday morning and down 4lbs :D

weekend awful. mum got rushed to hospital with hydrocarbon poisoning on Saturday afternoon, shes out now but very weak and tired.

have been applying for more jobs today no joy yet seeing doctor in the morning need a chat with him.

Hmm Viral infection

Just come back from the docs. I have battled to see anyone today, receptionists really brusque :confused: no appointments apparently, but after talking to the doc on the phone is if by magic :blahblah:
one appears!!

So I'm signed off for a week now of rest, fluids and sleep :4635:

No doubt THAT'LL go down well.

Am mopping up the last of my sample pack today, caramel shake (lush), spicy spaghetti (lush 2) am going to have a crispy choc shake hot next. Have grabbed a bargain with 20 tomato soups for £14.99 so was able to order more oatmeals (yumnom)

Mum a bit better today, although still woozy. mucked an extra stable out today, although Saturday, Sunday and yesterday I did all 5 (phew). Took the puppies out for a 45 min walk in the cold sunshine as well. Still could do with a snooze now!

A bit about me

As i havent properly introduced myself, sorry, Hello I'm Claire :sign0007:

I'm 38, 39 in March (grumblegrumble) and live with Himself of 8 1/2 years. I have no children, but I do have furbabies. I have 4 cats, 2 6 month old jack russell puppies aka the terrierists, 3 mardy hens in the garden and Mum and me have 5 horses between us.

Up to last September I ran the family business a motorcycle training school and I loved it. Then circumstances meant I had to get a normal job, so I now work in a sexist, racist traffic office. I hate it! Trying to get out sharpish so applying for eveything I can.

We cant afford holidays away, but we have a little caravan and spend the time we do have in gorgeous Devon. The plan is to move there in about 15years.

I have 2 stone to lose, meh, have list weight before with celebrity slim got to within 5lb of goal, then my precious Nanny died and so i put it all back on.:banghead:

I lost 15lb last year then slowly it gained back, probably caused by the pill I was on. Doc now taken me off it and a sneaky weigh in showed a 4lb loss. I haven't weighed that since last April. So i know this diet works and yes there are hard days, but we'll get there, i think the trick will be going onto maintenance properly!!

Anyway ramble over off for a hot crispy choc shake now and then take the terrierists to the to, ahem, check their doodahs are ready to be, ahem, well y'know. :ashamed0005:

just updated but my kindle playing up!

4lb off this week yay

So weighed again this morning now 11 st 3 :D even better 5 inches gone!!!! :party0011:

Another 100% day, oatmeal, tomato soup, lemon bar and mushroom pasta with broccoli, mushrooms and shallots

Hope everyone doing well

Last week weighed in at 11st 1lb and after a horrendous couple of weeks including a cheat, Mums pneumonia, my flu, and now a horse having to have emergency surgery last night I weigh 10st13lb so another 2lb off....

We're getting there slow and steady....

So another pound this week, thats 12 lb in 5 weeks not bad considering i'm not not being very good!!

Horse will be ok after 10 days in intensive care in hospital, i lost my job as well so glad to see the back of February! have an interview tomorrow and another on Thursday next week so not all lost, but a little scary to have a big big vets bill and no job to pay for it!!! :needhug:

Back