Step 1 Sole Source So how are we all spending our Sunday!?

ktandspen

Hi girls!! I am 7 days in today, according to my scales I am 7lb off but Weigh in isn't until day 11. I have heard that Sundays are notoriously the hardest..am finding it very true!! I am hungry and am dying for a glass of diet Coke...any advice!?? Am taking my boys and my litre of water to the cinema that will take my mind off it. What is everyone else up to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im on day 17, weekends r hard being near the kitchen lol I find it easier when im at work through the week. 7lbs so far is amazing, ive lost 13lbs in 2 weeks. Good luck with ur weigh in.

Last edited:
I'm on day 7 too. I've found this first w.end really hard. Constantly trying to convince myself I'm doing the right thing being on the diet. First weigh in tomorrow so hope that will give me some motivation.

I am sat here watching Supersize Vs. Superskinny salivating over all the naughty food. I know I should turn over but it looks so good. I find I watch a lot more food programmes these days, I am becoming obsessed.

I find that the best thing for me is to make sure that I am as busy as possible over the weekends! This weekend: Saturday - shopping for nail varnish, went to opening of new dojang (I do martial arts), then went to an understanding friends house for a few hours, then today I met my sister at soft play with my daughter and niece, that klled about 4 hours, then came back and had a nap, and now am working overtime from home this evening. Last weekend I went away to other understanding friends up in London, next weekend I am off to my grandads...

I nearly cried today. Thought the cinema would help and all I could smell was popcorn and chocolate, found it so hard not to eat, even though I'm not Hungry I am craving solids! Also noticed that I am watching more cookery and food programmes on tv like a masochist!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back