So hungry just want food helppppppppp

Mburke

Silver Member
Oh can't believe that I really want something to eat tonight. Starting to find this week so hard as I am really thinking more about food this week then any other time. Don't know what to do still have my 3rd shake to take but want to wait a while so I don't wake up early over hungry. Think I might do the refeed on wed and maybe start tfr again on the start of November until the middle of December :(

Have your 3rd shake, have a black coffee, drink water (including sparkling) and go and sort out your knicker draw NOW!

Keep busy...go and tone and cleanse your face! Have a bath, oh...have sex (burns calories). JUST GET OUT OF THE KICHEN!

Big hug xx

I second that Redwinegirl, great advice. Not sure why you would want to refeed then start again if you haven't reached your goal. If you stick to this 100% then you can ve at your goal for Christmas and just imagine how fantastic that will feel and how amazing you will look in new smaller clothes.

I'm struggling nearly everyday with wanting to eat and despite mot supposing to be hungry on this diet, I feel starving most of the time with the exception of when I've just had my shake then I feel bloated.

Hang on in there, you're doing great, don't sabotage yourself now, keep strong.

Agree with all the advice you've had. Have your last shake now then keep busy. Get yourself to bed as soon as you can, you'll feel better in the morning and proud of yourself for not giving in.

BM

Ok ladies I am with ye am having my shake now then going to paint my toes and hand nails so won't be able to get up to eat anything. Here's hoping tomorrow will be better than weight in on wed hoping that will keep me going

That's the spirit, well done, I'm feeling your pain right now, I'm due a shake but it's the last thing I want so having a treat of a Tea Pigs peppermint tea & then gonna have my last shake. Weigh in tomorrow so just focusing on that and keeping my fingers crossed it's a good one otherwise I'm gonna be soooo down.

I'm on my second bottle of Buxton and just about to once again cleanse, tone and moisturise....seriously I've never looked after my skin so much in years!

I must admit I have been hungry everyday since I started...BUT I am looking blooming marvelous compared to 5 weeks ago. This is what keeps me going (that and sparkling water!).

PS - My underwear draw is colour coded these days....I can't wait to get a life back:D

Good luck for tomorrow ms r.
redwinegirl wish I had your energy as I have so much ironing to do also think today happen because I went out shopping today and smelling food from the food court does not help

Thanks ladykate will keep thinking thin thin I don't even want to win the lotto but would love to be thin and a little money would help

Ah bless ya.
Yeah food courts all the smells not good. My other half and me went lakeside the other day oh the smells and hearing everyone talk ah where we gonna eat tonight.

Depressing but U know what I was doing I kept looking at myself in the shop mirror thinking wow look at u !!! Looking good and now wearing my new size 16 jumper !!! Keep going it will be a even smaller size soon enough !!!

I can't believe I am wearing that size. !!!

We can do this. Have faith. We will get there in the end no matter how long.

Xxx

;)

Don't eat, just don't do it!

I have had a handful of cooked chicken today!!!

Well ladies still haven't eaten which means I have being 100% still now not to bad today as I weight myself today just for a boast which it has given tomorrow is my weight in day so will let ye know how much down then

Kate - I keep saying...but it's all about the clothes. Well done on your new size 16, however I hope it was not too expensive as you will need a 14 shortly xx

Mburke - Well done you. I am sat here in a face mask...not pretty but cant move the face which helps in the non eating, hehe xx

Hey redwinegirl I have been painting my hands and toe nail since 9 OH keeps asking how long does it take to do and I am saying as long as he is eating enjoy the face mask

redwinegirl said:
Kate - I keep saying...but it's all about the clothes. Well done on your new size 16, however I hope it was not too expensive as you will need a 14 shortly xx

Mburke - Well done you. I am sat here in a face mask...not pretty but cant move the face which helps in the non eating, hehe xx

Hiya
I am buying a few few bits and bobs now as my trousers were hanging off me and needed some jumpers. But I am not buying expensive stuff at the mo. I hope so oh my a size 14 it cannot be !! That would be a amazing. How r u ?
X

I'm good, waiting for my last weigh in and then starting my 'social maintenance experiment' and of-course I am looking forward to falling off the wagon at week-end, but that's another tale. The way you are going 12/14s will be in order for Christmas - how fab would that be xx

Hey redwinegirl I have been painting my hands and toe nail since 9 OH keeps asking how long does it take to do and I am saying as long as he is eating enjoy the face mask

Ha, LOL at Mburke at that response, love it!!

Well done on keeping strong, you know it makes sense. I am still 100% and it's really showing now. I'm starting to find my size 14s getting a little loose on me which is fab because that means that in approximately 4 weeks time, I'll be well into my size 12s!! I have a whole wardrobe of clothes going from size 16 down to size 10. The size 10s are from the last time I shrunk on this diet so I have an abundance of fab clothes to wear again. They're mostly for work so I have a whole new wardrobe of winter work clothes which is great.

Hey. I'm finding it soooooooooo hard today I just can't stop thinking about food I'm bored cold and hungry :( :( :( :( :'(

Get yourself a hot cuppa & a hot water bottle to warm you up. Put a movie on the tv to stop you being bored or even go for a walk or do a bit of online window shopping looking at all the smaller sizes. Just think of why you're doing this and keep strong, you're doing amazing xx

Back