So hungry today!

ange s

Which I know isn't good! I've been feeling hungry all morning even though I had my usual breakfast and a snack. I think it could be jacket potato and beans for lunch today with lots of salad although I'm a bit confused about salad. I've read in some places that you don't have to count it and I have been so far. I'm only in week one so I guess it's not the end of the world if I'm making mistakes!!!!

Thanks MrsWC! At least I know I'm not the only one logging salad! I tend to guesstimate it at times, depending on where I am but I figure with salad or green veg it's probably not that big a deal.

Thanks MrsWC! At least I know I'm not the only one logging salad! I tend to guesstimate it at times, depending on where I am but I figure with salad or green veg it's probably not that big a deal.

Yeah i prefer to do it so i know the calories im having.
It's funny how some things like lettuce and cucumber are really low in calories then onion and tomatoes are abit higher.
I thought they would be very similar xxx

So hungry again today, I wonder if this is a cycle!! I wouldn't know if it was hormones as I'm on the pill and I don't have a break :D

Back