so hungry today

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by largelesley, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i cant stop thinking bout food today i had a full sat of eating and drinking yest but i had saved points every day but to make sure im trying to save today and tomorow before weigh in
    but i have only managed to save 5 wanted to save more just had a pieces on fish fingers for tea and im still hungry dont want to use any more points today
    got nothing free in so itll be early bed for me hope everyone doing good x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    hey hun, you should only save a max of 4 per day, as less than that and you might find that it works to your disadvantage and you could even gain. If you do need to save some, they need to be used before the end of the week so personally I would say just use your full allowance (if your WI is tomorrow you wont be able to save them as they need to be used up by then!)

xxx

4. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    my plan was to save some today and tomorrow to make up for what i had yest is it to late to save after the deed so to speak x

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You CAN save after going over your points but as Nikki says, no more than 4 a day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.