So hungry :(

Kaijo

Day 2 and I'm so hungry right now, I'm trying so hard not to give in so hoping someone is around to chat xx

Hey Hun, you can do it by tomorrow you should be in ketosis . Don't give up now, it won't make you feel any better xx

keep at it, like emma said, tomorrow you will get into ketosis and when the lb's start to drop you will be so glad u did it

Hey Kaijo, how did the rest of your evening go! It is horrible when you feel like that and impossible to get it off your mind, maybe a long hot bath with some candles, an early night with a book or going for a walk might help..anything to get your mind off the dreaded hunger!

Now you are on it, get it over with, enjoy becoming slimmer every day and in 12 weeks you'll be glad that you did. I truly believe the saying that 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels'! xx

Here's your sister!

Day 2 and I'm so hungry right now, I'm trying so hard not to give in so hoping someone is around to chat xx

Hi kaijo. I'm dying here too; finding it soooo hard. Have so much weight to lose though :-( Hope you know you're not alone in your hunger. Hopefully, it'll be better soon! Day 5 for me :)

you've probably read it before on here but we're not joking when we say the second week is easier. Once you get weighed you'll forget the horrors of the first week and think its a great idea to the second week and once you're into the swing of it you'll be forcing yourself have the shakes as you won't be hungry. Hang in there ladies, it does get easier :)

Caths right, it does get easier, keep going x x x

It does! I never believed it but it really is only hell for the first week now I'm refeeding I'm actually missing my choc shakes x

Hope you managed to get through... I really find drinking peppermint or green tea really helps if I am hungry.. it is hard but you can do it :) once you get past this stage it gets easier and easier

Back