so I got chicken breast out for tonight...

I cook mine in the oven for about 15 mins, take it out and wrap a couple of trimmed slices of bacon or parma ham round it and back in for another 7-10 mins. Gorgeous with lots of veggies and roasted BNS wedges on Red or SW chips on EE..............mmmmmmmmmmmm :D

If you want it to be a little more "naughty" and haven't used your HExA/HExAs then you can sling a slice of LowLow cheese under the ham.............. even more mmmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

I stuff mine with garlic and some sort of cheese, sometimes some basil, then wrap it in Parma ham or bacon.

Or: mix some garlic, spices, lemon juice and maybe a splash of olive oil, score the chicken and rub the mix in, leave to marinade for as long as you've got, then bake for 20 min.

Serve both with veg and roast swede/celeriac/BNS etc.

Trim some Bacon, lay it out ready to wrap the chicken in it. Then put some dry Paxo stuffing on the Bacon and then wrap it around the chicken. Make some Slimming World chips job done.

(28g of Paxo is 2 1/2 syns, but you will not need that much for one breast)

ermintrude said:
I stuff mine with garlic and some sort of cheese, sometimes some basil, then wrap it in Parma ham or bacon.

Or: mix some garlic, spices, lemon juice and maybe a splash of olive oil, score the chicken and rub the mix in, leave to marinade for as long as you've got, then bake for 20 min.

Serve both with veg and roast swede/celeriac/BNS etc.

When you do the wrap chicken, do you cook for long?at what heat? And do you wrap in foil/cover it in the oven? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

When you do the wrap chicken, do you cook for long?at what heat? And do you wrap in foil/cover it in the oven? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I cook it in foil for about 15min @ 180C (fan) then take the foil off and give it another 5 min to crisp up. Perfect :drool:

Back