so ill cant drink my shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi i am not feeling well i have a banging headache and feel so sick personally i think i have caught a bug due to daughter sitting next to me being sick but i am too ill to drink my second shake will this affect me. if i force it down i will be bringing it back up??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    could u not eat with a spoon ,like 3 mouthfuls , its wat i do if i feel ill , take a spoon then drink some water ,i dont know if it will make a difference or not ,i too skipped a couple of shakes

4. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no hun i honestly cant do anything. i just wanna sleep my head is banging which i am just about to take some tablets but i am hoping once it clears i can have last one.

5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I know how you feel I went 3 days without my shakes as I had a nasty tooth infection I couldn't even drink water...I hope you feel better soon, I can't really give advice as I didn't have my shakes either, It's crap being ill :( ((Big hugs))

6. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hmm, really not sure hun. Skipping shakes, as covered on here many times before, is never a good idea but if you can't actually keep them down I'm not sure what to tell you. Could you perhaps make a mousse instead of shake and eat it slowly? Maybe actually having something in your stomach will help make you feel better?

7. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i made my shake already though so cant do anything with it now. i think i just gonna have to miss it and if i have a low weight lose i know why i suppose. xx

8. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i know you shouldnt miss them they are important but a couple of times i have missed a shake and my weight losses have always been good

9. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hope you start feeling a bit better later. You are well into the programme so I think you know the difference between a lipotrim yuck moment and being too ill to eat.

If I felt too ill to eat I would stick with water for now, try to have a sleep and have a shake even if just a bit as soon as you feel able. The worse that can happen is that it might slow your weight loss down, but not necessarily.

Its bad enough feeling rough without stressing about it, take care x

10. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you so much i will just have to wait for weigh in and find out but there is nothing i can do appart from drink water hopefully i beable to drink last one

11. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear you feel a bit rough. I hope you feel better soon.

I would try and sip a bit of the shake and see if it stays down. I know you should drink it within 15 mins but this time take your time with it and see how much you can get down over the next hour.

Cuddles for you babe.

x

12. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    nop i couldnt do it i have had one shake all day but loads of water maybe doing sick runs for our 6 yr old put me totally off as she has been being sick like every 10 minutes today she really isnt well. hitting sack as not sure what night i be having with her. night night all sweet sleeps xx

13. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Night honey, hope you feel better in the morning and hope your little one feels better too x

14. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Night sweetie, I so hope you wake up feeling much better, Sweet dreams :):)

15. newlifenow

newlifenow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Madhouse mum, are you feeling better honey? You should try and have a shake this morning, all those nutrients and vitamins are bond to make you feel stronger etc...Let us know how you are

16. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am feeling bit better sat here with my shake now daughter is still bad but think i might be over the worse of it. thanks everyone xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.