Extra Easy So I'm on SW week 3....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rh00by, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. rh00by

rh00by Used to be fatter

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Hi All,

On SW week 3 doing the extra easy, and I've maintained... *sigh* :(

I'm not sure where I went wrong, but would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

Had a great first two weeks, being

wk1 -7lbs
    wk - 2.5lbs

but have done exactly the same things, and now plateaued. All my SW friends say I should alternate red and green... will this result in more regular losses?

Any longstanders got any advice for me? don't get me wrong - I'm not quitting... giving up has got me to the weight I am today.

Any suggestions would be great.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You've done really well hun! I think it might just be a case that your body needs a week to catch up after having lost 9.5lbs in 2 weeks!! Keep up the great effort this week and hopefully you will see a loss next week :D
    I follow EE mainly and I've lost 2 stone in just under 4 months, it does work as long as you count your sins!

4. MancBird

MancBird Always comes back to MMs!

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually maintain 1 week in 4 hun, you've done brilliantly to lose what you have over the last few weeks, keep going and the losses will come! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.