So is anyone confident of a loss this week?

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

Im curious whether anyone has managed to stay on plan this week being easter week and all.

I personally have eaten a fair bit of chocolate from sunday through to tuesday but got back on plan 100% yesterday and will be for the rest of the week so i am hoping for a small loss if not a maintane.

How have you gotten on this week?

I have weigh in tonight :rolleyes: - not very hopeful of a loss to be honest. I was REALLY good on the chocolate front compared to previous years(!!!!) and only had one creme egg (on sunday) and 3 mini lindor eggs (on monday)... but being at home/not at work for 6 days out of the past week means I haven't followed the plan as routinely as I do when I'm at work with lots of 'meeting up with friends and family' going on and quick fixes when on the road!...I always drink at least 5 big glasses of water when I'm at work aswell and I just 'forget' to do this when I'm at home/out and about. I'd be delighted with a loss...but I think it's a bit too optimistic! Work is good for some things!

No eggs, so all was good, i was on plan 100%, I'm never sure of a lose though so guess we'll find out.

I lost 1.5lb-didn't have any eggs but succumbed to the chocolate cornflake nests so was happy with that xx

Congrats to you then hon thats great going :)

Hi
I lost 4 1/2lb yesterday. I had abit of chocolate but nowhere as much as i would of in the last few easters.
Amy x

And well done to you too hon you have more self control than me lol

I lost 1.5lb-didn't have any eggs but succumbed to the chocolate cornflake nests so was happy with that xx

Didn't have an egg just a Malteser Bunny which I think was 10 syns.

I'm hoping to hit my two stone goal this wk so didn't want to sabotage that by going off plan.

:)

I was really bad this week... Didn't even get weighed today... Didn't want to disappoint myself... So back on track today with a refreshed attitude towards the diet plan so here's to next Thursday's weigh in....

100 % on plan for me as well :angel09:

weigh in tomorrow ,

i want the weight to come off more than i wanted a easter egg or any kind of cheat , i refuse to be big on holiday this year:)

1.5 off for me :D

2lbs of for me! I had 1 Easter egg and a pack of biscuits :0 I know this annoys some people but I have done extra exercise to compensate :) if I didn't ibwould of deffo gained :) x

I had my first WI yesterday, and I must admit I was a bit naughty afterwards... And today! But 100% the rest of the week and I should lose.

Well done to everyone who has lost and best of luck to everyone who is still to weigh in this week, i have till tomorrow morning so been on my best behaviour since Wednesday so am hoping for some sort of loss fingers crossed!

I lost 5 1/2 pounds. I was surrounded by Easter eggs on Sunday but instead had two little m&ms, that's it. My mum gave me Easter eggs but I just gave them to my little sister.

Just had my WI and am chuffed to bits with a 2 1/2 lb loss this week :)

well done Paul!

Back