So is it just carbs we watch out for? (Pork Scratchings)

Predator

Silver Member
Hi guys, was just wondering if it's just carbs we watch out for, as I've taken a liking to pork scratchings and I feel like they may be consumed in multiple quantities X)

So is it just carbs we look for, or do we have to take other things into consideration too like the fat count etc?

Cheers!

just carbs!

eventually your body will tell you when you need to eat...and scratchings become a thing of the past...or at least a smaller consumption anyway lol

Thank you missy ^^

I've heard people on the forum mention pork crunch. Would anyone know where to get them? The pork scratching are ok but the soft bits aren't and am drinking tons of water because of the salt.

i get mine from morrisons, petrol stations....i know i couldnt buy them today in SPAR

PORK CRUNCH, thats the stuff I have yeah, 69p per 30g bag from Tesco, I got 3 bags earlier, next time I'm in Tesco gonna get a basket full of the stuff

I haven't seen them in Tesco or Morrisons here :sigh: only the pork scratchings. Are the pork crunch in the same isle?

nomally right next to them hun...

morrisons.....red bag are scratchings, blue are crunch

well in Tesco the Crunch was on the same isle as the crisps and stuff, I just asked an assistant that was nearby if they had any scratchings (they didn't have any) and he pointed the crunch out to me, red bag! :p

OOooO the soft squidgy bits are the best bit of porkies

i rummage through the bag to get those ones first LOL

Never used to like the squidgy bits but I do now ;)

ok ,then I'll save the soft bits for you two and you let me have the crunchy bits - sorted! :p

i had 4 bags the other day aaron lol, im addicted to them, i get the morrisons 6pack of the small red bags the proper old fashioned pork scratchings...it sort of makes me feel like i am having more to eat in the way of snacks when you have the small bags :)

i had 4 bags the other day aaron lol, im addicted to them, i get the morrisons 6pack of the small red bags the proper old fashioned pork scratchings...it sort of makes me feel like i am having more to eat in the way of snacks when you have the small bags :)

best one mind the teeth though

They can be a little hard going on the teeth can't they LOL :D

OOooO the soft squidgy bits are the best bit of porkies

i rummage through the bag to get those ones first LOL

mmm mee too. they are the bits the dogs arent allowed :)

LOL,

yes we all love scratchings, beware though, I have found that they are not all that legal, some of them have dextrose in, God knows why. Check the lable, always!

Back