so long...farewell

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Shimmystar, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Shimmystar

Shimmystar Full Member

Hey there...just though I would pop in to say goodbye and good luck to everyone.
    I've decided to call it a day with the diet as I'm not sticking with it and just have too much going on in my life to give up my emotional crutch at the moment.

I'm gutted as i thought this time would be it...but alas.... the fat pig inside me has won...for now anyway.

Well done all of you with your amazing journeys...maybe one day I'll join you, till then lots of love.
    Rach xxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Aawwww hun....dont go!!
    If TS is too hard for you to stick to right now maybe you could try Working solution instead, where you just have 2 packs and then a meal. Would that work for you?

If not then hopefully we'll see you back here when you're ready to restart.

x x

Last edited: 24 January 2011
  4. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sad to see you go but come back when you are ready please.
    Best of luck

5. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why don't you try something like slimming world? You can eat loads and still lose weight :) Its just a case of eating the right food.
    Take care
    xXx

6. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Shimmy, my heart goes out to you.

ANY VLCD is the hardest thing in the world to do if you do not have your head in the right place. You are right, there is no point in wasting your time and money if you have other issues at the moment.

If now is not the right time to lose weight, try and do damage limitation in the meantime. If, and when, you decide which diet plan you want to follow, there will be lots of support on minimins for you.

Good luck.

7. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

I agree with Elb, if you can't give up food then try Slimming World, it's so easy and you don't have to give up anything, just make better choices.

If you give up completely you'll only regret it and next time you try you'll have even more to lose. Been there!

xxx

8. Lucertola

Lucertola Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Such a shame to leave, as you're going in the right direction (you've already lost 10.6% of your total) ! Maybe just change it a bit and introduce one meal a day, or keep going with the diet but if you have a bad day, just have a bad day without feeling guilty.

Whatever you do, good luck and hope to see you back soon!

9. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Shimmy,
    I think you've made the right choice, if you're not in the right place to do a VLCD, then I think it's better to work that out, than to keep fighting it and just getting cross. As the others have said, maybe something like Slimming World would work well for you at the moment, or maybe you're just not at the point where losing weight is the thing you have to do at the moment. Whatever it is, don't beat yourself up about it, just enjoy being yourself, and we'll be here if you decide in the future you're ready for this sort of thing.
    I hope all goes well for you on your journey.
    Good luck x

10. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry to hear that Shimmy.Just want to wish you luck and say you'll be welcome back anytime.These VLCD's are hard core, and you need to be in the "zone" as the others have said.Take care xx

11. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Sorry to hear that shimmy....but if your not in the right place to deal with the diet just now, take time out. Id go to slimming world etc, cos like others have said u can eat LOADS and still lose weight at a steady pace. Good luck whatever you decide xx

12. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Sorry its not for you Shimmy but we will be here if you ever decide to come back.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.