so many diaries I've ran out of titles :-(

time2go

Gold Member
So here I am, going back to basics! Good old fashioned calorie counting. I started my journey on q vlcd n done really well quickly, lost the motivation. For married, honeymoon, moved house, very poorly kids. Put on a stone. I've since lost a stone n half since then but been playing with the same 5 lbs for a while now. Was doing juddd, which is great! I just got too much into binge mode. So I'm going to get myself under control (btw it is entirely me, not the diet that was the problem).

So anyway, I'm gonna start on 1400 calories a day I think, maybe a bit more see how that goes. Going to try eat healthy calories too.

Any advice or opinions will b great :) x

Hi time2go- good luck with it, the last teeny bit must be the very worst!! Healthy calories are def the best: more filling, tasty and energising! :D

I still have a stone to go, now realise my diary entry is a bit misleading. Sorry x

Aw struggling now.... Must stay strong!

Done it :) lol didn't waste my calories eating kids pizza. Hungry though. Don't know what to take into work with me tonight, going to go have a browse at Asda before work... Got about 800 calories left to play with till midnight tonight.

time2go said:
So here I am, going back to basics! Good old fashioned calorie counting. I started my journey on q vlcd n done really well quickly, lost the motivation. For married, honeymoon, moved house, very poorly kids. Put on a stone. I've since lost a stone n half since then but been playing with the same 5 lbs for a while now. Was doing juddd, which is great! I just got too much into binge mode. So I'm going to get myself under control (btw it is entirely me, not the diet that was the problem).

So anyway, I'm gonna start on 1400 calories a day I think, maybe a bit more see how that goes. Going to try eat healthy calories too.

Any advice or opinions will b great :) x

Hey! I lost 4 stone doing CC and then gained a stone in a month or so when I ate tooo much! :( Been CC for a few weeks now on 1200 calories. Weight loss has been a bit slow but I think I need to team CC with exercise (damnit) to loose more weight. I am here to follow your diary :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Back