So many questions - hoping someone can help?

kimberleyanddarren

Hi All!

I have been considering going on Lipotrim for a very long time however I have only just become in a financial position that i am able to do so. I have a few concerns however and I am hoping someone can help me make an informed decision before starting.

Firstly, does everyone purchase it through the pharmacy? I have read on various places that it is cheaper through a doctor but I am not sure how this works or how keen doctors are to do these things particularly if they havent heard of it or no-one else there does it already? Does anyone have any experience here? I have to say my doctor is quite useless and so i am a bit concerned i would just get 'sorry we dont do that'.

Secondly, I am concerned about the maintenance part of this because I have a considerable amount of weight to loose (around ten stone, if not more) and i am concerned that as soon as i come off the shakes it will all pile back on!

Finally, I am wondering if anyone has experience with a significant weight loss on this program? I wondered if you would be left with a lot of excess skin due to the speed of weight loss - i visit the gym once a week and intend to carry on (even increase) my excercise level while on the program, will this be enough to prevent this?

Sorry for all the questions!!
Kimberley xx

Hi kimberley, the only question I can answer is the first one I go to the chemist, I dont think my gp does it and I think that there is more freedom with the chemist as in I pick the time to go get weighed and not have to make an appointment. I think if you do refeed and then go to ww or sw after it you should be okay good luck

Hey Kimberley,

I know the thought of piling the weight back on is scary but remember its all about how you refeed, doing things in the right order and ultimately to not let yourself fall back into old habits! Keep portions sensible and eat healthily and you'll keep that weight off forever! Good luck x

Back