1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

So much bloating it hurts!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StripedDaisy, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Slim & Save
    I have made a real effort to reduce my carb intake to see if it made a difference to my losses which until 2 weeks ago had been really slow and it has worked! I haven't gone totally red though! Twice this week I have had some for my lunch and both times (including right now) I am in pain from the bloating. It is making me miserable and I think it is worse since I have been on SW. I don't want to give them up totally as I like pasta, rice etc. Does anyone else have this problem and have you found a way round it (apart from abstaining of course)?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.