so much for my lipotrim

:break_diet:well been to the drs today as im constipated and guess what prolapse starting in my bowel and according to the doc ive got rocks up there :cry:im so pissed off im on day 8 still hyped up and rareing to go but instead i have to stop my diet for 6 weeks use some creams movical for 6 weeks and suppositries the size of torpedos :eek: dashed off to town and got chicken breast and some fish and green veg as ive had 2 shakes today im having to change this to refeed instead and im gutted ive eaten my tea and am not happy i feel all heavy and miserable now but what choice do i have so going to try eat healthly after refeed and start again 6 wks well after christmas :cry::cry:

Awwwwwwwwww hun.. I am so so sorry, both for your health problem, and the fact you were going so well on LT...

Your health is much more important than this diet scary... I have been to the hospital today with my Mum whose bowel has prolapsed for the 2nd time... If there is any way you can prevent any further damage hun, you will have to do it.. I would hate to see someone going through what my Mum is....

On a more positive note, it is only a short while in the grand scheme of things, and i will probably still be here when you come back.. I will get my banner out for you :welcome2:

I know it must be tough for you hun, but you need to put your health first.. You can still come on and chat to us, don't leave us completely.

Good luck with all of it hun.. We are here if you need us x x

thanks su your a great help i was so happy i was doing this and now feel disappointed like it was all for nothing my husband says use it as a practise run but im worried i wont make it again and i am worried ill put lots of weight on :( on a positive note i supose i know what it will feel like if i gave in or cheated so will try again as my new years resolution good luck xx

Oh Scary I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles, don't know what's involved but doesn't sound good. Take care and look after yourself, you can still carry on losing weight if you're sensible. We' lll still be here when you come back x

Su, sorry to hear about you mum too x

Scary that's awful but the others are right, your health has to come first. You can refeed and try to eat as healthy as you can after that to try to minimise weight gain and even continue to lose maybe :) Let us know hoe you're getting on, hope you feel a bit better soon x

hey scary! dont get too down about this! as the others have said,, your health is way more important.. at least if you come back healthy you can give it 100 percent,,, take your time and come back all better and give it a shot...get better soon dont be a stranger until then!...:)

Back