So much weight to loose!! Ladyredlainey's Diary.

My name is Elaine, and I am doing step 3 of the CD.

I am on day 3 today. I am not fully sure if I am eating all the calories I am supposed to be having, by calculating it all up, but I know I can feast on Strawberries tonight lol.

My weigh in this week is Friday, so looking forward to seeing how much weight I have lost.

Found it very hard to resist chocolate today, but I did :) just added a heap of mushrooms to my dinner plate lol! which filled me up.........for about 10 mins extra possibly lol

Seriously fed up of being a blimp, and getting a headache this now, so best up the water a bit.
I am truly loving the ready made shakes and bars, very easy to take.

I am back and forth to the loo very often, so fingers crossed thats a good sign, I walk at least 3 miles a day also, so this weight should come off fine.. :)

Hey well done on getting to day 3 already =D You just keep your head in this and that weight will come right off... best of luck on your journey to a new you =D

Aw thanks hun time goes so quick before you know it you will have a signiture full of week to week losses =D

Hiya, lovely to see you've got a diary and that you've successfully made it to day 3 and well done you for resisting temptation :) Really hope weigh in is amazing for you too xx

Hiya, well done in starting and taking the first step, I am sure you will do great. Xx ive got a lot too loose so will be on it a while me thinks xx how much have you got to loose hun xxx

You will find loads of support on here everyone seems so friendly and encouraging xx

I have a lot of weight to loose, aiming for 8 stone :)
Thanks ladies, are you all able to send links to your diaries? Would love to hear how you are all doing :)

I had a sneaky weigh in and i am down 8lb but i know it may not be that on the counsellors scales lol. But still got to get to Friday 3pm is my weigh in eekk
I just feel if i can stick it our fully for 2 weeks then i will be determined to stick with it :)
Xx

Day 6

I am not hungry, my body is a bit messed up though in regards to monthlies no longer being just monthlies.'s#
Getting weighed tomorrow, so fingers crossed its a good loss.

Good luck and stick with it!! It gets so much easier :) I'm on week 4 now but still got 8 stone to go!! But the time flies after the first week x

Good luck with your wi tomoz im sure its going to be a good loss =D As for the monthlies i am on the pill so i dont ever get it started cd and i had it for the first 3 weeks solid it was very light but still annoying after that my body sorted itself out and all has been ok so far again =D Your doing great!

Thanks for mentioning about your monthlies to Yolande, I spoke to my counsellor about it to, but she said that it is not doing any harm :)
My scales are broken, have been for a couple days now, so I have no idea what I have lost, I just know I am bound to loose something lol! I used to be a 2 packets of crisps a day, along with sweeties and chocolates, and take aways lol! now that I have completely stopped that, it should be a good start to eh.

Thanks ladies. Congrats on your loss xx

Thanks very much ladies :)
You have been doing great to NinaJw83, I just noticed we started off in the same stone in weight, I also had targeted myself 14st but when I did my ticker, I put 13st lol! but 14 st would be wonderful.

I wasn't well last night, so up came my tea lol! but feeling fine today.
Hope you all have a good weekend xx

We have bought new scales :) so I can weigh myself to my hearts content lol! since Friday I have lost a further 2 lb, but hoping for more by Friday.
I feel so much better this week :D

How are you feeling today ladyred? So sorry you had a bad tummy :( How you finding the diet so far and when is next weigh in? You're brave putting the 13st, ideally i'd like to be 12 and half but i havent been under 16st for almost 8yrs so 14 seemed more doable :)

I can't remember being under 16st lol! I do think I must have been born that weight lol.
I have goofed up badly, I had a Chinese last night, egg noodles beef and veg :-( and now it looks like I have gained weight :-( absolutely gutted.
I went up to being 21st 10lb today, after getting to 21st 9lb on Friday! could I be any more silly!!
Just keeping my mouth shut lol! and fingers crossed for some miracle to happen, so I loose something on Friday :-(

How are you doing Nina? x

Back