ProPoints So my official first weight in tomorrow morning (saturday)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by gilly2005, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. gilly2005

gilly2005 Active Member

So I have spent the last year on sw to find that I am now 3£ heavier than when I started! I have always battled with my weight and have previously lost a good 4 stone with ww in 2009. I then went on to have my beautiful little boy and have since put on 5.5 stone although I used to say it was baby weight I doesn't work anymore as he's 4 in march lol. I'm not overly sure why I didn't come back to ww and can only assume it was greed as you can eat huge amounts on sw but unfortunately I took that as gospel and did just that in fact I over ate and then would over sync on the things I missed which I can happily have on ww well within my points. So here it is my new start I will post my start weight after Wi in the morning. The support on this forum is amazing and I will use it as extra support also.
    Gilly :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. scoobysue

scoobysue Well-Known Member

Welcome Gilly. I think baby weight is very misunderstood. I carry some and I KNOW the blame lies fair and square at the feet of my beautiful 25yr old 6ft and 17st DS!!:D

4. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck, i def find i need the propoints to still in control of my portions otherwise i would eat all around me.

5. scoobysue

Yep, I really think portion control is the common sense method. No fads, eat whatever you want but be sensible with portions....simples!

6. Sweet as pie

Ah if only it would work out that easy lol

7. scoobysue

Ah now simples does not equate to easy lol. It means its a simple theory...sticking with it well.....that's what we are here for lol

8. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

good luck :) x

9. gilly2005

gilly2005 Active Member

Okay so this morning I weighed in at 16.13 so here's to my first week I will be following pro points. Good luck everyone X X :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. scoobysue

Its our year ladies!!:superwoman:

11. wendycroxs

wendycroxs Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe hun xx

12. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Well-Known Member

Just subscribing!! Good luck x

13. Sweet as pie

Good luck with your first week, hows it going so far

14. gilly2005

gilly2005 Active Member

It's going good I'm hoping for a good loss this week. I don't feel like I'm on a diet lol. It's brilliant X X x:thumbup:

15. lauracookie17

lauracookie17 Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe :)

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

16. gilly2005

gilly2005 Active Member

Hey everyone
    So I have 2 days now left of my 1st week and I feel great! I actually feel like I have lost something. I don't weigh myself at home as if I see I've lost I cheat with food lol. For the 1st time in ages I actually feel in the zone to lose this weight. Hope everyone else's week is going as good as mine. X X x:p

17. Shez__x

glad to hear it :)

18. gilly2005

gilly2005 Active Member

Hey everyone my 1st Wi was this morning and I lost 4.5lb so I'm so pleased. I have spent the week using all my points too. I have decided to have a 'treat' tonight I'm having a large chicken shish it well within my daily points too X x

19. Shez__x

ahhh well done! thats a fab loss :)

20. Sweet as pie

Well done on your loss last week