1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

so nearly at next goal!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hayesy, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Hayesy

Hayesy Member

Ive got weigh in in the morning and its a mega one for me getting into the teens from the 20's ive been so focussed last few weeks i was 20st2lb last week and just had a peep now and finally 19 odd woohoo any one got any ideas how i can hang on to this weighloss tonight rather than fluff it with the good old self sabotage, i did plan a night of stripping bedrooms and housework but feel rotten to be honest.. dont think a night on sofa will cut it tho i hate getting thru the stone barrier god help this one!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Firstly well done on your loss, it's fab!!

Why don't you paint your nails or do some sewing? Read a good book?

Not sure if you have to stay in or can go out? Go for a walk, to the park, to a friends for a cuppa? Anything. Don't get bored!

And just think how gutted you'd feel if you did self sabotage and were back out of the teens :(

Good luck and well done so far!! xx
  4. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Bubble bath, mani & pedi, face & hair pack, good book and some strawberrys as a treat.

Good luck xx
  5. Hayesy

Hayesy Member

Thanks girls i think il definetely try and keep myself busy take our pup for a walk do some ironing and a nice soak and a magazine later...
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.