so nearly at next goal!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hayesy, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Hayesy

Hayesy Member

Ive got weigh in in the morning and its a mega one for me getting into the teens from the 20's ive been so focussed last few weeks i was 20st2lb last week and just had a peep now and finally 19 odd woohoo any one got any ideas how i can hang on to this weighloss tonight rather than fluff it with the good old self sabotage, i did plan a night of stripping bedrooms and housework but feel rotten to be honest.. dont think a night on sofa will cut it tho i hate getting thru the stone barrier god help this one!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly well done on your loss, it's fab!!

Why don't you paint your nails or do some sewing? Read a good book?

Not sure if you have to stay in or can go out? Go for a walk, to the park, to a friends for a cuppa? Anything. Don't get bored!

And just think how gutted you'd feel if you did self sabotage and were back out of the teens :(

Good luck and well done so far!! xx

4. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bubble bath, mani & pedi, face & hair pack, good book and some strawberrys as a treat.

Good luck xx

5. Hayesy

Hayesy Member

Thanks girls i think il definetely try and keep myself busy take our pup for a walk do some ironing and a nice soak and a magazine later...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.