So Proud - Join my running challenge?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ladyantionette, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. ladyantionette

ladyantionette Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Calorie Counting
    Hey Guys,

Going to have my first weigh after falling off the wagon next week.

I have been so good! Managed to run 3 times this week and climbing a mountain saturday.

My new rule is - every day im in work early im going to get up at 6am and go running with the dog and my hubby.

This means when I get home from work I can slob out if I want.

Wonder if anyone would like to join me? Dedicate 3 mornings a week just for a 25-35 min run take your dog, husband or a running buddy. Then on the weekend weather permiting - go to the park/beach/mountain and have a good walk! Or swimming, biking..playing with the children..Use the weekend as fun excercise - you wont even realise it is excercise! :character00115:

Lets keep motivated, I know early starts are hard but once your out in the morning air you'll be so refreshed it will be worth it!

Regards,

Lady b x:bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SusieBees

SusieBees Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(7.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have been really bad this week - went away on a course, stuck to plan for a day and a half, but then disaster struck!! I couldn't do a 30min run as planned and then just pigged out at dinner (cheesecake, cheese and crackers WITH butter, large glass of wine) and it's been down hill ever since :( Don't even want to think about what I ate yesterday and how many syns I went over :(

Today is a new day :) I will stick to plan :) and go and do my run :) although I understood that it wasn't good to run everyday (confussed) so I'm with you honey :)

4. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come join our team!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/203872-i-shall-run-100-miles.html

Its not mornings though (not for me anyway, I'm not good in the mornings) - I just run whenever/wherever I can fit it in.

Susie - I dont think there are any hard and fast rules about running and rest days, I know that when I started out I was following couch to 5K which recommended rest days, but I found I had most time at the weekends so usually didnt have time to have rest days if I wanted to fit in 3 runs a week - seems to have been okay for me so far.

I think generally if you are starting out running it is best to have rest days, but once you have progressed a bit more its not so important (some of the bridge to 10K programmes I have seen for example have runs on consecutive days)

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    :p I get up at 6am every morning, but that's just to go to work.

In all seriousness you're doing well. Keep it up!

6. ladyantionette

ladyantionette Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Calorie Counting
    Thanks guys - Il have a look at the link now.

Just had a comment from the office b**ch...

Me.."Im hungry! Must of been the run this morning" (went and got a plate of pasta as its a green day)

Office b**ch.." You wont loose any weight eating all that so early, why did you bother doing a run?"

Me..(Smiles quietly and gets an extra light laughin cow)

Her.."Look your even eating cheese you cant eat that!"

Me (thinks to myself, we will see who is in a bikini by july :p) xx

7. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    haha love it. she sounds lovely!! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.