Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So proud of myself today (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Falafel, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Falafel

Falafel Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Someone at work was leaving today and when I went into the tea room at lunchtime it was FULL of cakes, doughnuts, muffins and bicuits. I really really wanted a custard doughnut (my fave) but resisted and had my black coffee. There was still loads left when I went for my next break but I still didn't have any, I did take 2 mini muffins and 2 cookies home with me, but they were for hubs and stepson.:innocent0002:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done! That must have taken iron will power!

4. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    well done! what a nightmare day that must of been!

5. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hope you're feeling very proud of yourself, it's such a great feeling when you can do something like that!

6. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Congrats Falafel.

When I am on a diet tend to become a "feeder"... I make and bring things to other people. I think I am living vicariously through them (or should I say -- eating vicariously?). Great Willpower, you're good example for all of us! Especially since those Flying Monkeys were probably telling you to go ahead and have something!

MM

Last edited: 2 December 2009
  7. ealinglad

ealinglad Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know exactly how you felt. It was our managers christmas conference yesterday and we went for lunch to an all you can eat chinese buffet. I sat there whilst 40 other managers stuffed their faces and I ate one of the bars. I felt great after it was over but my word the food smelt and looked good.

8. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Gosh Ealinglad -- That is my WORST nightmare "All You Can Eat"... my parents were big on "waste not, want not" and "getting your money's worth"... I have literally made myself almost sick in the past eating at one of these types of things. Well done resisting it all -- esp. as you were smelling it and watching others eating it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.