So proud of myself...

camz

Gold Member
I think I have finally begun to conquer my food demons - the rest of the family are going to have chippy for tea, and I have just turned it down without even having to think twice.

In the past I would have ordered something big and fatty without even hesitating! I really hope I can keep this up in the long run, I don't feel at all like I am going to struggle, but I suppose only time will tell...

I hope everyone else is doing well, and keeping on track! xx

Congratulations on turning it down! In my house I'm the same now... if we have visitors and they want chips I will walk to the chippy with them for the exercise but won't get anything for myself. My grandparents (who I live with) eat less chips now since we used to eat it together on Saturdays so it's nice to see habits change elsewhere. It's always hard at first but you can keep it up! :)

That's brilliant!! I was hoping to lose 2.5lbs this week for my first stone, but I'm afraid to say I didn't have the willpower to turn down a warm, freshly glazed Krispy Kreme donut yesterday ;-) xx

Well done on managing to say no to the chippy :) - I know how chuffed with myself I felt when I managed to say no to a family chinese takeaway etc, and I said no without even realising so it did take me a back haha.

Judging on your stats, you're doing brilliantly so far, so keep it up :)

Thanks so much for your kind words! Weigh in tomorrow - so the scales will tell ;-) xx

Conquering the food demons are def the hardest part of this journey...great job!

RawrGirl said:
Conquering the food demons are def the hardest part of this journey...great job!

Thanks much! I feel I will have to come across some blips, as so far it feels like its been really easy! If you don't mind me asking how are you doing on the plan? Im on my phone so can't see stats but we seem to be a similar size?? Xxx

Thanks much! I feel I will have to come across some blips, as so far it feels like its been really easy! If you don't mind me asking how are you doing on the plan? Im on my phone so can't see stats but we seem to be a similar size?? Xxx

Rawrgirl doesn't have a scale, so she can't say for sure how much she's lost. However, she is back into her size 10 jeans that fit her when she was 143. So she is near there. She knows she is def under 150 (or they wouldn't fit at all). She is pretty pleased with this diet so far. She will really know how successful it is when/if she fits into her goal jeans from 14 years ago. :D

Today seems to be the hardest day so far, as RawrGirl is VERY hungry.

Ahh I see :) that's a good idea but the control freak in me likes to see the numbers go down on the scales haha!! Xxx

Ahh I see :) that's a good idea but the control freak in me likes to see the numbers go down on the scales haha!! Xxx

Yes, RawrGirl too, but they were doing more harm than good. She has lost more (measured in inches now) since Prince Charming took the scales away. No longer does it dictate her mood, food, confidence. She gets the scales back when she reaches goal (fits into 14 year old skinny jeans). :D

That's fab willpower, and I bet it's nice not get disheartened by small gains? Well done you! I lost another 1.5 last night, so almost a stone!! Xxx

Brilliant Camz, well done on the loss :) - hope you get to the stone mark really soon!

Thank you Ryan, will hopefully get it this tues!! How are you doing on the diet? Xx

I'm doing good :) haven't had a gain since the start of August so the weight is slowly but surely falling off ( still can't see it anywhere myself yet though! ) :p x

I'm the same but since end of August, people say I look slimmer but I don't think I do yet! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back