so proud of myself...

abigail09

Gold Member
after the gain 2 weeks ago im really proud of myself this week, 3.5 over the past 2 weeks. i got my half stone award as well which really means a lot i have worked really hard to get it. other people seemed to have gotten it in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd week and although its taken me 6 im really enjoying the plan still and look forward to eating every day. really starting to feel the benefits and notice the change, so far ive dropped 2 inches off my chest, waist and hips!!

sorry to blow my own trumpet everyone but just wanted to share my delight :D
if i can do this, then anyone can!

well done you, its great to get one of those little certificate and a sticker aint it. mine are all on the fridge ha ha

blow away hun! You deserve to blow your trumpet - well done :)

thanks everyone im just feeling really positive today

Well done - I am very proud of you too x

well done - you should be proud of yourself, keep up the good work xxx

well done!!! just think everyone's weight loss is different, so it doesnt matter that other people reached their half stone before you, the main thing is you've reached it.....roll on the next one honey! WELL DONE x x x x x

well done you on your loss its great that you are enjoying losing the weight on this plan theres no suffering involved really ha ha well just a little!! but i know what u mean this plan works so well around your life and the food you can eat is marvelous :) x

well done hun. u blow that trumpet as much as u like. ur doing great x

Just remember how it feels to acieve this award! It will keep you going especially on slow weeks! WELL DONE!

well done thats excellent, it doesnt matter if people got their award in their 1st/2nd/3rd etc week, everyone is different and have you seen what 7lb looks like? its loads!

Back