So sad, have to stop CD (TMI)

Mocha

This is the end of my 1st week (2nd time restaring). Having been off work yesterday with dizziness, nausea and uncontrolable tiredness I ended up in casualty with impacted faeces (sorry:eek:).

I was desperate and tried a variety of over the counter products and was even taking psyllium, But nothing helped. I ended up in A&E and left with a nasty mini enema which took two attempts to clear the blockage. Two hours later I experienced a horrible 'I'm dying' period of three hours when I had what I can only describe as labour pains left me shaking uncontrolably for ages. Just as I about to call the emergency doctor the pains dissapeared and haven't come back. It was so so scary, I really did think that I was either having a miscarrige (of a pregnancy that I didn't previously know about) as I did start to bleed a bit. i am not/ wasn't pregnant as it would be an imaculate conception!

I am well and truely scared to carry on, and the doctor said not to anyway. So I'm saying goodbye. All the best to you all.

Mocha.

Sorry to hear that. The psyllium makes it worse if you're already constipated. I also learnt that the hard way. Hope you feel better soon x

Mocha said:
This is the end of my 1st week (2nd time restaring). Having been off work yesterday with dizziness, nausea and uncontrolable tiredness I ended up in casualty with impacted faeces (sorry:eek:).

I was desperate and tried a variety of over the counter products and was even taking psyllium, But nothing helped. I ended up in A&E and left with a nasty mini enema which took two attempts to clear the blockage. Two hours later I experienced a horrible 'I'm dying' period of three hours when I had what I can only describe as labour pains left me shaking uncontrolably for ages. Just as I about to call the emergency doctor the pains dissapeared and haven't come back. It was so so scary, I really did think that I was either having a miscarrige (of a pregnancy that I didn't previously know about) as I did start to bleed a bit. i am not/ wasn't pregnant as it would be an imaculate conception!

I am well and truely scared to carry on, and the doctor said not to anyway. So I'm saying goodbye. All the best to you all.

Mocha.

What a shame.....
I wonder where all that came from?
I've not been to the loo. For 5 days......

What step did you start on?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you have such a bad time of it, Hope you feel better soon.

Can I ask how long it was that you were constipated ? x

Omg how awful :( believe me you have my sympathy i had a horrendous blockage when i was pregnant had to call 999 i kid you not.so i know how horrendous it must have been for you.thats one thing im worried about on this diet too.ive been takin those husks and they dont make me go .the so i take a dulcolax every couple of days and i really dont want to have To be dependent on them to go .really hope you feel better soon x x

Annie im silly i had read bottle wrong i thought it was 2or 3 a day.realised a few days ago it was 2 . . 3times a day!so ive started doin that last 3days and still nothing

Maybe you need to clear out what is there if it's built up, then reintroduce the husks? I take between 4 and 6 a day & to every other day.

Maybe you need to clear out what is there if it's built up, then reintroduce the husks? I take between 4 and 6 a day & to every other day.

I may be being dumb here but what are husks ? x

Back