so so so poorly.

GemskiB

Before i start sorry for the details. Ive been bunged up for days. So i drank loads and even took fibre clear, it didnt work. I was desperate so i took dalcolax. OMG im paying for it now. That was 4 days ago and i still have bad cramps and headaches. Im a bit worried. I also ate a small bit of medium rare stake as im mildly anemic, but i still feel rough. I also have a slight ache in my lower back near my kidneys... Any one experienced this before. I dont wana give up but i feel so ill....help xx

Oh dear! Not sure what to suggest, but maybe you should eat a little protein, maybe something egg based, an omelette with 1 egg and 2 egg whites maybe? Not qualified in any way to say this other than it was always my gran's cure for poorly tummies and worked for me a few months ago when I took double dose of laxative as didn't read label properly! If you are still poorly go to the doctor or ring NHS direct.

How are you Gems ? :)

Im so much better thanks. I came off lipitrim for a week and ate fruit and veg and didnt put abny weight on. Im bk on it now. How are you hun ? Xx

Back