So strange! Palpitations after every product. Anyone else?

Clear As yoghurt

Hello everyone.

I have been on and off CD since end of last year but firmly back on since Feb this year ;)

Anyway for the last 3 or 4 days I have been getting palpitations, nothing to uncomfortable but noticeable enough. I did not think to much of it until yesterday when I noticed after every CD product I had about 30 mins of palpitations, the same thing has happened today. I was actually prompted to write this post as I have just finished my last shake of the day and again the palpitations have started.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Coincidence?

Has anyone else had such a strange side effect? Its only been the last 4 days really that its been happening.

My typical CD day consists of:

Shake
Soup
Shake

I have different flavours all the time.

Thank you for any advice.

I would get checked out for sure. Any unfamiliar feeling in your chest should be checked out. Probably nothing but dont take chances with your health x

I have a Dr's appt this coming week for an unrelated problem, I will mention it then for sure. Its just weird that its after every product but only in the last few days. :( I am not ready to come off this diet yet :) Thank you for your reply x

Clear As yoghurt said:
I have a Dr's appt this coming week for an unrelated problem, I will mention it then for sure. Its just weird that its after every product but only in the last few days. :( I am not ready to come off this diet yet :) Thank you for your reply x

Tis ok :)... keep us updated x

Now you mention it, I've been having palpitations recently. Not every day but a couple of times a week and not quite sure when they started. I hadn't connected them to the diet but now you've got me wondering...

I get palpatations too...like a flutter in my chest. I mentioned mine to my doctor and he told me when it happens to take my heart rate. Which I do and as my heart rate never alters (isnt racing or dropping), just seems normal...Ive not worried. But if you are there anyway mention it, but it will be helpful for him if you know if it actually affects your heartrate.

Back