So stuck on low point lunches

saraian24

Gold Member
Help! I have no problem with breakfast or tea but its lunch I struggle with. What do you ladies and men have for lunch thats filling and low points?

Hey I have other WW tomato soup 2pp and 1 slice of WW bread 1pp! Or a WW wrap 3pp with small by of cheese 2pp and 1 slice of ham 1pp!
Very filling with a pint of water x

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

If u have access to a microwave youngs low fat fish pie crumble is yummy with some veg and only 7pp.I like couscous 2 and the mugshot 1 is 5pp nice with salad!

I enjoy roasted veg like, butternut, peppers, onions and courgette cooked in fry light in a wrap with low fat cream cheese and sweet chilli sauce can make it for around 5 points delish! Also a ww sausage in a muffin with a light cheese slice a ketchup around 7 points! :eat:

I have been batch cooking soups on a weekend to have through the week and I usually have a ham salad sandwich to have afterwards

This weekend I made a roasted tomato and red pepper soup and a butternut squash and red pepper soup both are 0pp

The best I've come up with is a moroccan-style veg stew, that comes out as 0pp. Basically it's just aubergine, onions, peppers and tomatoes stewed up in a bit of stock and spices, and it's yum & filling. Probably best served up with a Warburton's square wrap for 4pp, and am set for a meal.

I usually have soup and a couple of slices of 'proper' bread 2pp each. If I make homemade soup its 0pp. Otherwise 1/2 a tin of Heinz vegetable soup is 2pp. Then---- I have yoghurt, strawberries, sugar free jelly and a meringue sprinkled over for another 2 points. Sometimes I'll just have 1 slice of bread (with nothing on) and save another 2 points.

*nothing on the bread, not me:eek:

jorja71 said:
I usually have soup and a couple of slices of 'proper' bread 2pp each. If I make homemade soup its 0pp. Otherwise 1/2 a tin of Heinz vegetable soup is 2pp. Then---- I have yoghurt, strawberries, sugar free jelly and a meringue sprinkled over for another 2 points. Sometimes I'll just have 1 slice of bread (with nothing on) and save another 2 points.

*nothing on the bread, not me:eek:

Do you know that they ww spread is 0pp and you can have 2-3 teaspoons worth before you have to point it, it's really nice too!

I think it must depend on the ASDA, as my local one doesn't stock it frustratingly...although my local ASDA has decimated the amount of WW stock they have recently.

Yeah you are right... My asda is only small compared to some even though it is open 24 hours however a lot of things I am after they just dont stock!

I think WW should open their own shops!

That would be handy if they did. There's so much stuff that you just can't seem to get anywhere, and even with the stuff you can get it's a job in and of itself going through every single supermarket in the area just to do the monthly shop. :p Think they're missing out on something there.

The Flora Pro-Active light spread is also 0 points :)

Back