so they cant weigh me at all yet!!

honeysponge

hi lipotrimmers!
so i started yesterday, friday the 13th, seemed to fit the horror of not eating during the xfactor ...

i couldnt actually be weighed at the pharmacy as the scales stops at 23st8 or 150kgs. :'( more friday 13th horror right there!

i have to go by my own scales til i get down to that size. so thats my first goal. im 26st3 as of yesterday. ya i know, u can pick ur jaws back up off the floor now. not to worry... i will be at goal1 in no time :)

best of luck to all new starters and a massive well done to all already on their way.

honeysponge

thanks alot nattybatty!! ur right, we all have to start somewhere, main thing is we have started!! xx

my first goal is being able to be weighed at the pharmacy so thats just under 3st away.

second goal is dec20th have a big event then and id love my clothes whatever size to hang better bcz at the moment it doesnt matter what i wear i just look like a larger than lifesize pear but not a juicy one! lol

ultimate goal would be size 16 whatever weight that is !!!! i cant guess as ive never been small like that. when i was 8or9 yrs old maybe.

have soooo many mini goals which ive written up and will refer to regularly for strength. im on day2 and im feeling very relaxed and peaceful so far. ive a long long way to go but im feeling positive.

how about u hon? how r u going and whats driving u?! xx

Hi honeysponge,
My names Bev. I started last Wednesday so I am on day4!! I am struggling today :-(
I prob need to drink more water today, I've got a bottle chilling in the fridge (water that is!!)
I'm hoping it'll get easier from tomorrow!
Have you done this before? I want to lose 2 stone desperately!! (And quickly!) This forum is my lifeline! I log on every minute of everyday!!! (When I'm not at work!) it's great for help and advice.
My husband is now going to sit next to me on the sofa and eat choc spread on toast!!! Eeeeeeek!
Anyways, enjoy Saturday night xxxxx

hi lipotrimmers!
so i started yesterday, friday the 13th, seemed to fit the horror of not eating during the xfactor ...

i couldnt actually be weighed at the pharmacy as the scales stops at 23st8 or 150kgs. :'( more friday 13th horror right there!

i have to go by my own scales til i get down to that size. so thats my first goal. im 26st3 as of yesterday. ya i know, u can pick ur jaws back up off the floor now. not to worry... i will be at goal1 in no time :)

best of luck to all new starters and a massive well done to all already on their way.

honeysponge

Hiya Honeysponge and welcome :) This really is the best place to be, everyone is so friendly and someone usually has the answer to anything you want to know :)

I am only on my 3rd week of LT...so still a newbie but i must say it is by far the best diet i have come across and i have tried a lot of them. What i love is that there is no cheating, or swapping something to eat something you want to eat....you just can't eat!! Once i got to Day 5...i am finding it easy! (touch wood it keeps like that)

Water is the main thing though, pour it into yourself and keep the hunger away :)

Good Luck with your first couple of days xx

Welcome :D
This place has been a God-send to me when I need info or support !! xxxxx

Hi honeysponge,
My names Bev. I started last Wednesday so I am on day4!! I am struggling today :-(
I prob need to drink more water today, I've got a bottle chilling in the fridge (water that is!!)
I'm hoping it'll get easier from tomorrow!
Have you done this before? I want to lose 2 stone desperately!! (And quickly!) This forum is my lifeline! I log on every minute of everyday!!! (When I'm not at work!) it's great for help and advice.
My husband is now going to sit next to me on the sofa and eat choc spread on toast!!! Eeeeeeek!
Anyways, enjoy Saturday night xxxxx

hi bev! thanks for the reply, so sorry about this late response. I have a bit of freedom at the weekends! :) u were on day 4 when u answered here so u must have ur week done now. how did u find it? did the weigh in serve as a great boost now to plod on thru week 2? I had weird fluctuations all week so I ended up being a bit let down at my first weigh in but I have to take it as it is and keep on because I want this off now so so badly. it hurts like hell being this size and im so tired of the same old cycle...food...depressed...food...isolation....food...depressed.. food...massive weight gains...etc there's just no end to it. so im happy enough to continue on now to week 2.
by the way ur husband has excellent taste for toast toppings!! lol. my fave topping at the moment is a good waft of bad breath. oh god its awful!!! got the mint strips though. lol.
best of luck for this week bev, what is ur weigh in day so I can follow ur progress? thnx. have a great weekend x

Hiya Honeysponge and welcome :) This really is the best place to be, everyone is so friendly and someone usually has the answer to anything you want to know :)

I am only on my 3rd week of LT...so still a newbie but i must say it is by far the best diet i have come across and i have tried a lot of them. What i love is that there is no cheating, or swapping something to eat something you want to eat....you just can't eat!! Once i got to Day 5...i am finding it easy! (touch wood it keeps like that)

Water is the main thing though, pour it into yourself and keep the hunger away :)

Good Luck with your first couple of days xx

hi sinead,
thnx a mill for the encouragement there, excuse the very late response. im normally awol on the weekdays with school runs etc. how did u get on with ur 4th weigh in?thats a whole month completed sinead! that's brill isn't it! r u feeling better in yourself already? have you noticed your more energetic even?
I had a great first week, no bother at all. stuck to it rigidly, I was pure daft on it now to the point where I was wiping my tongue with a tea towel after accidentally putting a finger to my mouth while cutting up kids dinner. hahaha. a tea towel like! oh sure.
I see there u want to lose 100. that's my main aim in this, although that would only take me into 16stone odd, I will be over the moon when I get that far. I will see then what my next goal might be. well so far uve 22+ off that!! isn't that unreal when u think about it fab job girl.
very best of luck for your fifth week!! have a good weekend, x

Welcome :D
This place has been a God-send to me when I need info or support !! xxxxx

thanks u teddybearyoyo!! ya it looks great for the support aright, just read over a few threads this morning and its like a team effort isn't it. just what u need when u think ur in it alone!
well done on ur losses so far! its great to see those numbers on the scales take a dive isn't it. keep it up too, ul reach ur goal in no time!! x

thanks peggy :) apologies for late reply. ya tis a great resource for all of us, with lipotrim its just u and ur pharmacist really but at least here u have 100s of others giving u a much needed boost when and where u need it!!! its great now. how r u getting on yourself?

hi sinead,
thnx a mill for the encouragement there, excuse the very late response. im normally awol on the weekdays with school runs etc. how did u get on with ur 4th weigh in?thats a whole month completed sinead! that's brill isn't it! r u feeling better in yourself already? have you noticed your more energetic even?
I had a great first week, no bother at all. stuck to it rigidly, I was pure daft on it now to the point where I was wiping my tongue with a tea towel after accidentally putting a finger to my mouth while cutting up kids dinner. hahaha. a tea towel like! oh sure.
I see there u want to lose 100. that's my main aim in this, although that would only take me into 16stone odd, I will be over the moon when I get that far. I will see then what my next goal might be. well so far uve 22+ off that!! isn't that unreal when u think about it fab job girl.
very best of luck for your fifth week!! have a good weekend, x

hiya HoneySponge :) you aren't that late with your replies, i am only on week 4 now! 22 down so hoping (maybe against hope) for a 6lbs loss again this week and would bring it to two stone in 4 weeks!! that would be amazing!

A major thing i did last week was to get my husband to put the weighing scales in the attic so i can't get at it lol.....i was up and down so much during the week that it was depressing at times so i asked him to get rid of it lol......better to just get the pharmacist to weigh me once a week!

I waited 2 weeks to do any exercise, i wanted to start walking but the 1st two weeks i didn't have a hope of even moving off the couch in the evenings lol......now as soon as i come in from work, i take my daughter out, she goes on her bike (she is nearly 8)...i am conscious of how slow i walk, so i decided that if someone saw us, they would think she was cycling fast ahead of me and i was walking normally lol......all in my head i know lol........i started last week with about 3/4 of a mile, and today making it longer! about a mile and a half i think lol.

I do think the most important thing is the water tho.....i have seen people talking about drinking 4 pints of water a day, i am in ireland and i was told 4 litres a day, i googled this morning and 4 litres is just over 7 pints, so there is a big difference, even tho i don't know which one is the right amount lol

Sorry for all the rambling lol.....best of luck in your 2nd week xx

btw.....a few of us are doing Peggy's "mini goal challenge" and you are more than welcome to join us.....the current one is 1 stone in 3 weeks, and that is over next friday so Peggy will get setting us a new one next weekend! I found it great cos i didn't want to let the girls down if i was ever tempted to touch anything!

hiya HoneySponge :) you aren't that late with your replies, i am only on week 4 now! 22 down so hoping (maybe against hope) for a 6lbs loss again this week and would bring it to two stone in 4 weeks!! that would be amazing!

A major thing i did last week was to get my husband to put the weighing scales in the attic so i can't get at it lol.....i was up and down so much during the week that it was depressing at times so i asked him to get rid of it lol......better to just get the pharmacist to weigh me once a week!

I waited 2 weeks to do any exercise, i wanted to start walking but the 1st two weeks i didn't have a hope of even moving off the couch in the evenings lol......now as soon as i come in from work, i take my daughter out, she goes on her bike (she is nearly 8)...i am conscious of how slow i walk, so i decided that if someone saw us, they would think she was cycling fast ahead of me and i was walking normally lol......all in my head i know lol........i started last week with about 3/4 of a mile, and today making it longer! about a mile and a half i think lol.

I do think the most important thing is the water tho.....i have seen people talking about drinking 4 pints of water a day, i am in ireland and i was told 4 litres a day, i googled this morning and 4 litres is just over 7 pints, so there is a big difference, even tho i don't know which one is the right amount lol

Sorry for all the rambling lol.....best of luck in your 2nd week xx

btw.....a few of us are doing Peggy's "mini goal challenge" and you are more than welcome to join us.....the current one is 1 stone in 3 weeks, and that is over next friday so Peggy will get setting us a new one next weekend! I found it great cos i didn't want to let the girls down if i was ever tempted to touch anything!

hi sinead. how are ya? 22 down so far is just brill!! it would be amazing to hit the 2st mark in 4 weeks but anywhere near it is just great too!! u have to admit, where else would u get those results! its great really.
im in Ireland aswell (south) and its 3-4 litres for me. I personally make the 4l everyday and make my drinks up with 400ml each aswell. I think that's enough!! :S
I haven't started walking as such yet because I suffer very badly with my feet. the pain can be just excruciating. it doesn't stop me moving like, but it is painful!!!!
hopefully now the weight coming off will help a lot!!
any plans for the weekend? im freeeeeezing!!!!! jayzus

hi sinead. how are ya? 22 down so far is just brill!! it would be amazing to hit the 2st mark in 4 weeks but anywhere near it is just great too!! u have to admit, where else would u get those results! its great really.
im in Ireland aswell (south) and its 3-4 litres for me. I personally make the 4l everyday and make my drinks up with 400ml each aswell. I think that's enough!! :S
I haven't started walking as such yet because I suffer very badly with my feet. the pain can be just excruciating. it doesn't stop me moving like, but it is painful!!!!
hopefully now the weight coming off will help a lot!!
any plans for the weekend? im freeeeeezing!!!!! jayzus

I'm in Cork Honey, and just back from the walk so i am roasting but in the evenings i am sitting on the couch with the heating on and a blanket around me lol.......i think it is lack of carbs that causes the cold feeling......but then again i really don't know anything at all about carbs or protein so i am only guessing lol

No plans for the weekend..i have to admit i am lucky, my husband does all the cooking for himself and our daughter so i don't even have to go near the kitchen! but today is a big test, he is at work and i have to make lunch and dinner for the first time since i haven't been eating lol

I still have pains in my feet when i walk but today i found i could walk through the pain and at the end of the walk i felt i could keep going, except for the turkey cock head on me and the sweat rolling off me lol

LP isn't great for a social life so i am lying quiet for a couple of months lol xx

I'm in Cork Honey, and just back from the walk so i am roasting but in the evenings i am sitting on the couch with the heating on and a blanket around me lol.......i think it is lack of carbs that causes the cold feeling......but then again i really don't know anything at all about carbs or protein so i am only guessing lol

No plans for the weekend..i have to admit i am lucky, my husband does all the cooking for himself and our daughter so i don't even have to go near the kitchen! but today is a big test, he is at work and i have to make lunch and dinner for the first time since i haven't been eating lol

I still have pains in my feet when i walk but today i found i could walk through the pain and at the end of the walk i felt i could keep going, except for the turkey cock head on me and the sweat rolling off me lol

LP isn't great for a social life so i am lying quiet for a couple of months lol xx

im in Killarney so like yourself in cork there are lovely places to walk and scenery etc, although with the salty sweat running into ur eyeballs u might miss the views!!! lol. well done on getting out there though. when I do start a bit il either go veeeeeeery early in the morn or late nite when its dark. I am like a beefy tomato after a walk. oh god, and the faces I pull. hahaha. I say the same thing everytime ...''im f'n dying!!'', funny when I think about it. oh sure my frend has it all planned out for me, when I lose the weight she says I should head off to spain and do the Camino. a 500mile walk up ... oh ya not a bother pet, give me a passport there and im off! imagine me!!!!! ah sure, never say never. ;)

i'll be under the blanket myself for xfactor tonight and strictly or anything else that's on!!! with a hot coffee. ul be fine making her dinner, just get rid of leftovers asap!! xx

im in Killarney so like yourself in cork there are lovely places to walk and scenery etc, although with the salty sweat running into ur eyeballs u might miss the views!!! lol. well done on getting out there though. when I do start a bit il either go veeeeeeery early in the morn or late nite when its dark. I am like a beefy tomato after a walk. oh god, and the faces I pull. hahaha. I say the same thing everytime ...''im f'n dying!!'', funny when I think about it. oh sure my frend has it all planned out for me, when I lose the weight she says I should head off to spain and do the Camino. a 500mile walk up ... oh ya not a bother pet, give me a passport there and im off! imagine me!!!!! ah sure, never say never. ;)

i'll be under the blanket myself for xfactor tonight and strictly or anything else that's on!!! with a hot coffee. ul be fine making her dinner, just get rid of leftovers asap!! xx

A few trips up and down Torc would sort you out Honey haha xx oh god, nearly having a heart attack here at the thought haha

btw i'd love to do the Camino too lol.........there was a lot of talk about it on the radio for the last week! x

btw i'd love to do the Camino too lol.........there was a lot of talk about it on the radio for the last week! x

we might challenge ourselves to it at some stage sinead!!! ;) oh the big ambitions are coming out now!!! I wouldn't make it to the taxi as is stands so... need to get into some kind of training. at least u have already started! LOL

we might challenge ourselves to it at some stage sinead!!! ;) oh the big ambitions are coming out now!!! I wouldn't make it to the taxi as is stands so... need to get into some kind of training. at least u have already started! LOL

that would be so cool but for now, getting out in the evening for 1/2 hour will do lol

My mother told me last night to imagine walking down the road with two plastic bags containing 5 bags of sugar in each bag and how long would i last lol.......and that is the weight i have lost so far! i couldn't make it cross the road with them!! x

Back