So tired and short tempered

ransch

Hi everyone, day 4 and feeling pretty bad. I've read about the Atkins flu- could this be it? Also have a sore mouth- feels really raw with a swollen tongue although I'm drinking a lot more than I usually do. I'm so tired nut can't sleep. Anyone know what I'm on about? :confused:

I must admit that I'm not taking any additional vitamins as they're so expensive here in Germany. I thought I'd get them in July when I'm over in the UK. Could that be the reason

You might feel like that fopr a week or so but then you'll feel much, much better!

Keep it up and you'll be rewarded!

I really do sympathize with you :( im the same. Honestly persevere and it will pay off.
Vits could be the problem but probably your body getting used to ketosis xxx

I'm day 4 aswell and feeling rough again. It went away but back with somach ache and headache. This morning when I woke up I thought I was gonna faint. I think I'm smoking alot more which isn't making me feel any better and not drinking enough water. It must be the diet as we are both feeling the same way, im sure we will feel better soon!! When's your first weight in, mines Saturday :)

dont smoke its wrong (lol)deffo drink plenty of water

Hi LL2011, sorry you're not feeling too good, glad I'm not the only one! We'll survive this but the temptation is so strong to say sod it and reach for the chocolate! I'm not too big on weighing but I suppose I can do it Saturday too, just to keep you company.

Thanks for the support everyone, I appreciate it!

It does sound like Atkins flu, except for the sore mouth, I don't remember that bit. Maybe it is the vits as well

Back