So upset to be back, but very excited to lose again

chunkystreet

So after a cracking start earlier this year, my CDC told me I could no longer continue due to a health issue. Ofcourse I piled the weight back on.....

But now I'm back, health issue resolved and back on track to lose the excess baggage.... talking of which I'm off to New York in 7 weeks so I best drop a couple of dress sizes so I can shop more!!

I would love to join any challenges or buddy up to set some goals for the next few weeks/months if anyone fancies it :)

So after a cracking start earlier this year, my CDC told me I could no longer continue due to a health issue. Ofcourse I piled the weight back on.....

But now I'm back, health issue resolved and back on track to lose the excess baggage.... talking of which I'm off to New York in 7 weeks so I best drop a couple of dress sizes so I can shop more!!

I would love to join any challenges or buddy up to set some goals for the next few weeks/months if anyone fancies it :)

What an absolutely fantastic first week loss. I don't mind buddying up - have a couple of buddies already but as I said before, the more the merrier and you cant get too much support and encouragement. Good luck for a good week xx

What an absolutely fantastic first week loss. I don't mind buddying up - have a couple of buddies already but as I said before, the more the merrier and you cant get too much support and encouragement. Good luck for a good week xx

Thank you, yes was very suprised but thrilled. Thanks for your response - yes all the support is greatly recieved :) x

I restarted on Monday and have 9 weeks til my 30th birthday, so am also happy to buddy up! Well done on your first loss - that's incredible! xx

I restarted on Monday 14/08/2012 for the 3rd time. 1st time successful but just went back to old eating habits and 2nd time i couldn't keep the shakes down and wasnt in the right frame of mind. Im not on my 3rd day and apparently lost half a stone and feeling loads better with sticking to 3 choc tetra bricks a day. Need to shift 3 stone asap. Hope everyone keeps there chin up, at the moment Ive bought a new dress that is currently hanging up to keep me motivated and hoping to fit in for my mates birthday in Oct xx

Hi there, I'm back too.
Did this 2 years ago and lost 31/2 stone in 11 weeks. Then went to dominican republic for 3 weeks all inclusive and put 1/2 of it back on. Then more and more until now and I'm bigger than I was when I started. I have been back for a few days, first weigh in on Monday. I would like to buddy up as I feel I might need someone who can support me and me them. Are you interested?

cillabatty

I'm back after over a year off I lost 7 stone in total last time but have put 3 back on in the time I had off I'm on week 3 and 1stone 1lb down already would love to buddy up with someone to keep me motivated, my husband is doing it with me this time but he works long hours so need help when left on my own haha x

Hiya
How is everybody doing? Hope you're all sticking to plan whichever one it is xx

Back