So upset

baibe

I know I shouldn't be upset as a loss is a loss. But I weighed in today and lost 1.5lb. As my first week I really expected to loose more. I just seem to be getting bigger and bigger regardless of what I do. So demotivated. :(

The first time I started SW in 2008, I had a really low loss. Half a lb. My mum lost 3lbs. I know exactly where you are coming from.. second week I lost 3 lbs... sometimes it just takes a while for it to kick in, stick with it, give it a good 4 weeks and trust the plan :)

I just restarted again in December.. I'll stick to plan if you do! :)

You lost 1.5 lbs so you're definitely getting smaller! I felt the same this morning when I saw that I'd lost 0.5lbs BUT you just need to carry on chipping away at it. It's difficult to accept that it will take time to lose weight but even if it does, it's going in the right direction and every day sticking to plan will make you healthier and nearer to your goal, even if it doesn't happen overnight. Chin up mate :)

I will stick to it but it just feels like a waste of time! I left the meeting today and threw two chocolate bars down my neck which doesn't help!! Start again tomorrow. ?

The change in diet can be different for first week with everyone. If your eating more salt or not havin enough water they can contribute to water retention. Chin up. Losing weight and getting to your goal is a marathon not a sprint. Just know that if you keep working hard it WILL definitely come off.
Good luck xxxx

Back