So...What Was Your First Few Weeks Weight Loss?

Ms R

I thought it would be really interesting to find out what everybody lost in their first few weeks. Although I haven't even ad my first weigh in yet, I'm going to start by posting what I hope to lose. Please follow suit with your actual losses. Thank You ;)

week1:- -9lb
Week2:- -5lb
Week3:- -4lb
Week4:- -5lb

Total Projected Loss:- -23lb. (how great would that be? :))

Week 1 ~13
Week 2 ~4
Week 3 ~3.5
Week 4 ~4
= -24.5

WOW Al30, that is amazing and really gives me co fidenc that I can achieve similar. Thanks for posting :D

I havent had my week 1 weigh in yet but I will be interested in following this thread!

Hi Kimberley

We're so similar, I have 5st 12lb to lose by Christmas and I've not yet had my first weigh in either, it will be on Tuesday.

Good luck to you x

Thanks Ms R I then took five weeks off and lost 2 more over refeed but then put on 4.5 and restarted two weeks ago and lost -9 first week and -5 yesterday have another two weeks before next break for hols and would like another 7 to bring it to 3 stone

Hi guys. :) My losses are in my signature below, so I won't write them twice. The first four weeks come to a total of 26lb (1st 12lb). The 8lb in week four was due to not being able to keep anything down and week five I put half a pound on due to rehydrating.

Nix that's fantastic, well done you, I hope I can do similar.

Thanks to eveyone for replying, it's great to get this information, spurs me on :)

Toddshar your weight loss is brilliant, I'll be over the moon if I can do someing similar.

Thank you Ms R I have a lot of weight to lose that's why I'm having big losses I started at 21st I'm now down to 16st 5.5lbs but still need to lose another 6 stone.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Hi Kimberley

We're so similar, I have 5st 12lb to lose by Christmas and I've not yet had my first weigh in either, it will be on Tuesday.

Good luck to you x

Mine is also on Tuesday! Will be great to hear how you get on, I'm on holiday from work so haven't done much this week, hoping that doesn't affect my lose too much, going to have to start getting back to the gym! Need a good kick up the bum lol

1st week - 2 lbs

2nd week - 8 lbs

3rd week - 4 lbs

So a total of 1 stone lost so far.

I think I need to up my water intake and take some fibre. That may help me. But I also need to go to doctors just to check with them as my blood pressure is a bit low. I do hope I can stay on this since it is shifting the weight. I have a significant amount to lose so I would like to continue. Obviously my health has to come first but I am doing this for my health so it will be frustrating if the doctor tells me to come off lipotrim.

Hi Kimberley, here's a BIG kick up the bum from me!! Get yourself to that gym and woek some more of those pounds off you.....you can do it, you just need to take the first step.

Toddshar...that's truely awesome, well done x

Thanks! My OH is joining so hopefully we can go together which will be extra motivation

That's brilliant news, well done Kimberley

See sig...

Although in fairness
a) I'm a lot bigger than you
b) I'm a bloke
c) Blokes only get 2 shakes a day

Back