So, what's everyone having for dinner?

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I have in my fridge, extra lean mince, Lamb steaks, rump steak, tesco lighter choices cumberland sausages (1 syn each) and a whole chicken.

Whatever i have im going to have it with Parsnip chips! lol

I was thinking of maybe making the mince into burgers and having a bit of a mixed grill with sausages, one of the steaks, egg, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms (EE) and fruit after to make up the 1/3 :)

whats everyone else having?

xx

I will be having a stir fry with bean sprouts, peppers, courgettes, spring onions and other mixed veg with prawns. I might put some ginger and garlic with the prawns (I like to cook these separately). I'll have some potatoes or rice with this - I've not decided yet. I'm also having soy sauce - which I had not had for years until I joined SW, but it does add to the flavour.

For pudding, I've got some strawberry jelly mixed with a strawberry Muller Light in the fridge, so it should be set by this evening. I'll have that with some Total mixed with highlights, and some sliced pear. I might also have a banana as well.

Annie

I will be having a stir fry with bean sprouts, peppers, courgettes, spring onions and other mixed veg with prawns. I might put some ginger and garlic with the prawns (I like to cook these separately). I'll have some potatoes or rice with this - I've not decided yet. I'm also having soy sauce - which I had not had for years until I joined SW, but it does add to the flavour.

For pudding, I've got some strawberry jelly mixed with a strawberry Muller Light in the fridge, so it should be set by this evening. I'll have that with some Total mixed with highlights, and some sliced pear. I might also have a banana as well.

Annie

This all sounds REALLY yummy!!

xx

Im gonna make quorn chicken curry with boiled rice.

Yeah they are nice, once covered in my curry sauce. ive never tried them in anything else to be honest. I make my own curry sauce ever since I realised how easy it was!!! Curry powder, chilli powder, garlic, veg stock, passata then add the chicken, peppers and mixed veg (sometimes butternut squash too). A yummy curry with no syns and fills me up no end. Usually have enough left for the next day too!

Sounds lovely everyone!! I'm having leftover potato and broccoli bake from the Jan/Feb SW mag calendar (February recipe) which is gorgeouso!! With a salmon fillet (in fridge and needs to be used up!) So leftovers basically, but am about to cook the cottage pie from the EE cookbook which my dh will tuck into and it will last a couple of days including taking some into work tomorrow!! X

I had the chicken with quark, spring onion, garlic centre which is wrapped in parma ham. I had this with courgette, carrot, sugar snap peas and green beans, it was yum and i am really surprised how good quark tastes in recipes this is my new favourite ingredient

I had BNS Risotto with a huge salad and a pitta bread (HEB) and it was absolutely delicious.....thanks to Britmum :p

Britmum's lemon and garlic seafood salad, jacket spud and side salad for me! x

I am having Sweet Chilli Chicken (homemade sauce of soy, ginger, garlic, chilli flakes and honey - 2syns) with garlic mushroom bulgur and salad.... cant wait to get home and start cooking it!!!

I am having Sweet Chilli Chicken (homemade sauce of soy, ginger, garlic, chilli flakes and honey - 2syns) with garlic mushroom bulgur and salad.... cant wait to get home and start cooking it!!!

that sounds yummy!!

Thanks for all the great ideas! - feel free to keep them coming as i dont know what to have tonight now lol

xx

Christmas dinner for me tonight, turkey breast, SW roast potatoes SW roast parsnips, SW roast onions, curly kale, carrots, cauliflower cheese (with HEX a cheddar / milk) Oh and a gravy dribble. 2 syns.

Back