Soda Water

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Sorry to bore anyone with the same question, but I've read the What Can We Drink sticky (although not all 15 pages). Are we allowed Soda Water? There's 0 calories in it but don't have a bottle handy to see what other ingredients. Does anyone know please?

I think its OK as long as it doesn't have any of the usual acids in it - citric acid etc :)

Yep you can have this and the added benefit is that it can help you "go" if you've got the dreaded constipation...

I love soda on a weekend lol enjoy :)

yeah I love it, mix with some water flavourings too (I know exante dont do any but Im sure you can get them somewhere)
Its great to have at the pub too, beats plain ol water and is often free in pubs.

also, if you buy in supermarket, sparkling spring water for some reason is much cheaper than soda water and its the same thing, tastes the same and is also totally fine as its just carbonated water.

meoww said:
yeah I love it, mix with some water flavourings too (I know exante dont do any but Im sure you can get them somewhere)
Its great to have at the pub too, beats plain ol water and is often free in pubs.

also, if you buy in supermarket, sparkling spring water for some reason is much cheaper than soda water and its the same thing, tastes the same and is also totally fine as its just carbonated water.

If u look on exante website they sell the flavouring on there chic x

ahh ok, I thought I'd seen them but read on here somewhere that they didnt sell them, but it probably was an old post now I think about it.. ta! :]

Back