Sole Source+ Help!! Chicken!

Hi guys

quick q

if i was to make a chicken salad, if i stick the chicken in the oven what am i allowed to put on there for flavour/seasoning..some spices..or black pepper? Or am i not allowed them luxuries?:rolleyes:

Thanks

Deepak

You can have spices and black pepper. No salt though.

Enjoy! :)

Awesome!

Thank You!

cool..how about stuff like a light spreading of tandoori paste?

x

Look at whether it's got calories or carbs, salt and citric acid... those are the no-no's!

You can have herbs and spices etc, but officially you aren't allowed anything else. However I don't think it does a huge amount of damage, as my mate always buys readymade low fat chicken tikka pieces to have as her chicken. I tell her off time and time again for it, but she's lost 3 stone in total now. HOWEVER, she does cheat A LOT and if she had stuck to it properly she prob would have lost 5 stone, so I dunno if having the flavoured chicken makes her more likely to eat a bag of harribos in one night... like she did the other day!!!!

I dunno if having the flavoured chicken makes her more likely to eat a bag of harribos in one night... like she did the other day!!!!

It probably does, actually. Cos I bet there's a small amount of sugar in the chicken coating, which wouldn't make much difference to the calorie content, but it might well trigger carb cravings - hence the Haribos. :D

I live in France and we don't get the yellow book asits in English. I'm debating on going SS+, coz frankly I feel I'm setting myself up for failure on SS. I understand it's a 200 cal meal, but could you give methe amount of chicken, tuna or quorn you guys have? Thx

hey thanks guys..i'll look out for the info!

In terms of ss+..im only on my second day and it rocks!..in terms of chicken you can have 120g..which is about half a normal chicken breast...and 200g of cottage cheese instead i think

x x

Back