Sole source plus questions!

Hello!

im on day 4 of sole source and am moving to sole source plus as i can't exercise on just the 3 shakes and dont want to lose all my fitness!!

Anywho,i have some questions that im hoping some of you lovely people will be able to help me with...

How many grams of veg is allowed? I keep seeing '2tablespoons' but most veg isn't easy to spoon out?! and is it cooked/raw weight? im sure i read somewhere 40g but thats literally 2 raw mushrooms or one small piece of broccoli which surely can't be right?!

Exercise on ss+ - anyone out there exercising whilst doing this? i LOVE British Military Fitness (outdoor circuits) but average calorie burn for an hour is about 700, so im worried i wont be able to cope. interested to hear your experiences of exercise whilst on ss+.

Lastly, Im 5ft8, start weight 14st2, goal weight 10st 7 - anyone similar height/weight please get in touch to be buddies!!

xx

Hi Haley
I play netball and badminton every week and have managed without a problem while I was doing SS and SS+, I don't know how many calories they burn but I'm sure it's not as many as miliary fitness!! Recently I've been off track a little but not gaining weight. I'm sure you'll be fine while exercising if it's something you've always done. Good luck
X

hayleyjayne1 said:
Hello!

im on day 4 of sole source and am moving to sole source plus as i can't exercise on just the 3 shakes and dont want to lose all my fitness!!

Anywho,i have some questions that im hoping some of you lovely people will be able to help me with...

How many grams of veg is allowed? I keep seeing '2tablespoons' but most veg isn't easy to spoon out?! and is it cooked/raw weight? im sure i read somewhere 40g but thats literally 2 raw mushrooms or one small piece of broccoli which surely can't be right?!

Exercise on ss+ - anyone out there exercising whilst doing this? i LOVE British Military Fitness (outdoor circuits) but average calorie burn for an hour is about 700, so im worried i wont be able to cope. interested to hear your experiences of exercise whilst on ss+.

Lastly, Im 5ft8, start weight 14st2, goal weight 10st 7 - anyone similar height/weight please get in touch to be buddies!!

xx

Hello & welcome..I'm 5.7 and start weight 13.2 - 10 weeks later 10.5 and hoping for 3lb this week to take me to my 3stone...:)

Thank you lovely people for your help!

Its so motivating to see people of a similarish start weight and height and where you are now, Miletaj you look incredible! xx

Hi Haley,

I am also doing ss+! I am 5'8 and started at 15'5, first week Iost 6 and a half pounds and I was dighted with that as it was only 6 days since I weighed in.

I am an amateur runner and am planning to start training for a (slow!) marathon in October so I am planning on running in the evenings after my meal so as not to feel weak.

Pj

hey Hayley:)
I exersise 5 days a week and Im on SS+ , after your 1st week build it up gradualy and you will be fine.
In the gym my heart rate was 20% higher on cardio machines than before CD so Iv gone for lighter exersise ( aqua-arobics and swimming) while Im on plan.
Good luck xoxox

thats really helpful thanks! will give it another week or so then start to introduce exercise again. never thought id say this, but i kind of miss it!! xx

Back