Sole sourcing for a boost

momomua

Hi guys, I started doing CD about 3 months ago to shift some baby fat and did really well at first. I lost 1.5 stones on ss+ in the first month but for the next 2 just have been levelling off. This week I decided to go to just sole source as I am thinking I will cheat less. I feel soooo hungry though. When is this burst of energy supposed to come and how do ppl stop themselves cheating? Xx

Yay! I managed not to cheat today even though I went to the cinema! BFF said I look slimmer than last week already too but I don't want to get too complacent. On Saturday I'm going to a friend's birthday dinner and I'm going to eat at that but I guess I will just have to make the right choices which is the hardest part. Still waiting for that burst of energy....

Weigh in tomorrow, excited and nervous :)

Hi momomua!
i find the burst of energy comes in day 5! If you go off sole source and out of ketosis you will be starting over again which will be another 5 days of no energy. I know it's hard to avoid eating in social situations but its so worth it not to have to do those 5 days over xxx

Back