• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sole's Weight Loss

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Okay, here we go...day one, one choc mint down and several glasses of water. Feeling cold, fat, and very unhealthy. Desperately need to get all this weight off, i am tired of it all now. But I am Strong, Positive and I will do it and I will be able to wear nice clothes this summer, and I Will be able to run after my little one. Post again tomorrow x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
hello Sole! :)
I'm on Cambridge too :) Sure you will see fantastic losses very soon! :D Hold tight for the first few days though.. they can be bumpy! ;)

There is a strong cambridge section here with challenges and teams if you fancy coming along - if you haven't already found it. :)

The February and Easter challenge are both still open if you want to set yourself some mini-goals! :D

Glen - Sole source is the lower level of the cambridge diet (shakes/soup/porridge/bars) ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Sorry, I should have said im on the Cambridge Diet, using the Sole Source program. It is tough, but im determined to be so much slimmer for the summer.
Woke up in a foul mood this morning, huge task ahead, but taking it slowly, just to get through today. Had my first shake and some water a little while ago, plan my soup for around 2pm. Slight headache but overall im feeling okay. If i could just get through the next 3 to 4 days i know my mindset will be in a better place. Right now im still thinking 'i must be mad!' but i know this diet works and im going to give it my best shot.
Talk Later, hope everyone has a good day today.

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. Day 3 for me and actually feeling good today, a lot more positive anyway. Starting to 'feel lighter' which is great. I was only thinking this morning that if anything this diet has freed me from that awful addiction i have with food. Now I dont eat, i no longer feel a slave to it. Long may that continue, because i really need to re-educate my eating habits. Managing just about with 2 and a half litres of water a day but must up it to more if i can.
Good luck to everyone today!