Some advice please re: weekend away/holidays

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 27 May 2007 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I would really appreciate some advice please. I have gone on this diet for two dh and I are having a weekend away in August and I want to be able to wear something nice and look/feel better about myself for it. It's a celebration weekend for our 40th/50th birthdays which are both this year. I want to enjoy the weekend and be able to eat...there is a meal in the evening that I'd like to be able to eat some of! Straight after the weekend is our holiday which will be camping - I always lose a bit of weight on holiday because we tend to walk/cycle quite a bit.
    My birthday is in October and I would like to be as slim as possible by then :)

I'm SSing at the moment and yesterday, I had the sample bar that my CDC left for me to try this took me 4 hours to eat it all :eek:

What I am trying to work out, is what is the best plan of action for me to follow that will mean I can eat something while on the weekend away and then go back to SS properly after my holiday ?

Any advice appreciated thanks :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Either go onto the 790 0r maybe 1000....Speak to your CDC & see what she/he suggest's, August is still quite away off & i'm sure you would have lost loads by then?!

4 hours to eat a bar?! What did you do to it first??? Freeze Don't take me long to get one of them down my

Good Luck xxx
  4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Thanks Fuzzy, I don't know why I'm worrying about it right now :rolleyes:

The bar - well, I ate half of it and couldn't manage anymore so went out shopping, came home 2 hours later and nibbled on it for another 2 hours :eek: Am looking forward to getting more bars this week when I see my cdc. I think maybe it was because I wasn't feeling too well on Saturday, lol!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.