Some advice please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tia1976, 30 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Tia1976

Tia1976 Full Member

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have tried slimming world in the past and want to go back on it after 3 years. I work shifts and would not always be able to attend the weekly meetings, which was one of the issues I had sticking to the diet last tried I tried to lose weight.
    I am thinking this time round to join SW online.
    Does anyone have any advice or tips about this? Is it worth paying for the missed classes and going to class when I can (prob 1 in every 3 weeks) or doing it online?
    Thanks very much!
    Tia

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    One thing that i find really helpful is staying for class and hearing advice from other people plus theres more support if you go to meetings. But it works differently for different people.

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

When you join a group you can register with your consultant as a shift worker. As long as you attend when you can then you don't have to pay for missed weeks due to work.
    I'm not certain but I think you have to attend one week in three (or at most once every two weeks) but you do not have to pay for missed weeks if you are on shift.
    Hope this helps you.

5. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh what a good idea, I might do that when I've got the money to rejoin!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.