Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

some advice please

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by babymimi, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. babymimi

babymimi Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi all

I went to the nurse the other day to talk about starting xenical and she has said i am an ideal candidate:)

She has said i need to lose 4lb in a month to show my commitment to it. I was going to use my usual weight watchers to lose this but i was just wondering if the rosemary conley plan is closer to the xenical plan? I have noticed that she advises to eat everything with less thean 5% fat which is the xenical rule too isnt it?

I want to get myself into the way i am going to be eating for the forseable future, so as not to be thrown in at the deep end :eek:

Any advice appriciated
    Lisa
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babymimi

babymimi Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Sorry just realised i have posted this in the wrong forum! Sorry!!

xx

4. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    I know a few people do the weight watchers plan and are on xenical but yes, low fat probably would be better

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.