Some EESP, some EE, but still loving Green Days

chryssa

It has been so long since I last kept a proper food diary, but I really feel that I need the motivation of seeing it all written down, and also (hopefully) getting some feedback from all the lovely members here.

I'm a SW "veteran", lost weight with it after every pregnancy, so here I am again, after baby number 3. I joined group on 26/09/14 and lost 1.5 stone so far. My baby girl is now 7 months and I'm aiming to be at pre-pregnancy weight by her 1st birthday, and at target by my birthday in July.

I do a mixture of EE, Green and my new favourite EESP. Never really got EE, I've always preferred Green days, and did some Original as it helped with weight loss. I swapped Original for EESP last week, and had a really good loss, so I'll be sticking with that.

I'm still nursing my baby girl, so I get an extra HE which comes in handy :).

Will start logging food tomorrow, today I just wanted to introduce myself.

Brunch: low fat quorn sausages, 2 slices great white bread (HEb & 2 syns) cheese (HEa), clementines

Dinner: Pasta with sweet chilli sauce and Parmesan (HEa), lamb chops, carrot and beetroot salad

Snacks: fruit, benefit bar (3 syns)

Drinks: black coffee with coconut oil (2 syns)

Syns total: 14

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Well, it went a bit wrong yesterday as I had some unplanned (and not free) ravioli with parmesan, and 5 finn crisp with cheddar. Couldn't sleep and ended up raiding the fridge :(. Well, not much can be done now, will try to keep my syns lower and hope for the best :sigh:....

Monday, 12.01.15

EESP

Brunch: Baked beans and gammon, clementines

Dinner: Bean and Tuna bake (using HEa cheese), baby beetroot

Snacks: Benefit bars (HEb), fruit

Drinks: 2 x coffee (4 syns), fizzy water

Other Syns: benefit bar 3, Finn crisp 5, mozzarella 3

Last edited:
grrr another epic fail last night in the form of a midnight snack, consisting of 1/4 of a chorizo, slice of cheese and one slice of brown bread! will try a green day today, so that I can prepare a nice quiche that I can snack on if I get hungry late in the night again. Failing that I'll have to start going to bed nice and early to avoid temptation..

Tuesday, 13.01.15

Green

Brunch: quorn sausage sandwich

Dinner: onion and potato bake

Snacks: salad, left over tagliatelle, benefit bars, baked beans

Drinks: coffee, oatley, fizzy water

syns: bread 2, coconut oil 4, butter 3

HEs: oatley (2HEa), cheese (HEa), bread (HEb), benefit bars (HEb)

Last edited:
Back