• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Some Girls Dont Gain Weight

S: 12st13lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 2st10lb(20.99%)
i know quite a few girls who eat loads...pretty much same as me.

lots of fizzy drinks and junk food.

how do they not gain weight?...im not complaining lol, just an interested to know.

and they were skin tight cloths, and never work out or do any exercise. im talking about just the ones i know, but im sure theres loads more like them.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 7st7lb(35.71%)
Better metabolism probably. I figure it will catch up with them in the end

But that's probably me being a beactch :D

CrazyBrit

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
While they may be thin and look healthy, they are anything but.

Oh how I've despaired at the amount of times that slim, pretty young things can't handle a single flight of stairs on a tube station, and me, the fatty, has to overtake them to get anywhere.

They're storing fat. They're storing it around their organs, in their arteries, in the spaces between their innards, in the places where muscle should be. And they're thinking they're fine because they're thin.

Nuh-uh. Stop worrying about what they look like and how they eat. They're just ruining themselves in another way entirely from us :)

S: 23st5.0lb C: 21st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st10lb(7.34%)
Hey - just wait - when they hit 45 it'll hit them! x

assj

Silver Member
S: 20st13lb C: 18st7.3lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 2st5.7lb(11.5%)
i agree with crazbrit, i was at an interview the otherday and the person who was conducting it was lovely and slim very pretty but when it came to walking up the 2 flights of stairs to the office by the time she got up there she was out of breath sweating and looked like she was going to collapse, meanwhile i (probably 10 stone heavier) was fine lol

S: 12st4lb C: 9st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 2st8lb(20.93%)
I think it does catch up with them eventually.

Unless they have really crappy diets and are majorly obcessed with losing weight ect...or like you say the very few who have a naturally fast metabolism.

S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
agreeed , just focus on yourself :) x