Some help needed please

Hi there

Ok so i Train my muscles about twice a week (light stuff). I do Upper Body, Lower Body and Core Body. I do cardio on Monday and Wednesday and i Train my muscles on Tuesday and Thursday. I only have 4 days of the week to exercise - i cant do Fridays. So i wish to train my Upper Body , Lower Body and Core body in one week but since there is only 4 days i would have to train my muscles two days in a row and as i have heard its not good for the muscles because they need a rest, is that true? Say i did Muscle Training on Monday, Wednesday and then again on Thursday leaving Tuesday a day i do only cardio, would that be good?

That sounds good to me. As song as you leave at least 24 between working the same muscle group you will be fine. Just make sure your diet and nutrition is good which will also help recovery. Carbs around workout and lots of protein all day should do the job!

Thanks Guys. I plan to do Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, Like on Monday i do Upper Body, Wednesday i do Core Body and on Thursday I do Lower Body, Hows that?

Without sounding like an annoying person... There really isn't such a thing as toning, its either growing muscle or losing body fat if you see what I mean. I use find it easier to look at it like that so I know exactly what I need to do :)

For best results when dieting, try lift heavier weights, your muscles will respond better. By dieting and lifting lighter weights for more reps (generally seen as the way to grow muscles) its likely you will not see much change in muscle definition as your body doesn't have enough calories to grow muscle.

Back