• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

some more before and afta

LizDesigns

Silver Member
What a gorgeous girl you are and congratulations on a fabulous weightloss.

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
OMG..............u are amazing!!!
u were very pretty before and after!!

Lea xx

hi hun. not much im still tryin to lose! ive actially been off work with depression cos i cnt face food and wen i do i go to extreme cases to get rid of it so im goin to a counsillor! to all newbies readin this dont stress!this doesnt happen to every1 im just a weak person when it comes to stuff like this! how r u?? u still shaking??Xx

you look amazing what an inspiration :)

klee

u look fab!!! how long did it take you to lose?

xxx

Yeh I Was Nearly 19 Stone! Im In The 11s Now Dunno Wat Exactly It Changes Alot! Thanks For All Ur Support It Really Is An Amazing Diet. I Started It In June 07 And Came Off In November 07. Ive Been On And Off Since Then. I Loved Every Min Of It!!!!!!

hi hun. not much im still tryin to lose! ive actially been off work with depression cos i cnt face food and wen i do i go to extreme cases to get rid of it so im goin to a counsillor! to all newbies readin this dont stress!this doesnt happen to every1 im just a weak person when it comes to stuff like this! how r u?? u still shaking??Xx
Hope the counselling helps you deal with it. No matter what you have done really well and look fab. Ive been on/off mainly due to hoildays ans mini breaks i know i know disaster but...im going to london this wkd and that it im back 100% ss tuesday no more breaks! :):)

Charisma

Silver Member
you have done really good. you should be so proud... i was kinda thinkin i wonder how many people get addicted or obsessed with the diets... its so easy to do. im bit worried i might become obsessed but i guess u dont know till it comes to it

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Wow What A Difference In You Hun,you Look Fab,you Dont Look As If You Need To Lose Any More And You Dont Look In The 11`s Either,good Luck With The Counsilling And Be Strong,
Elaine X

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Flippin' heck! Wow wow wow, you look totally amazing!