• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Some of my beasts

Hoz

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 14st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st3lb(13.36%)
Thought I'd share some pics of my monsters, they're amazing- whenever I feel down and hopeless a cuddle from one or another always helps :).
Some of them aren't exactly to everyone's taste (the ones with 8legs lol) but I'll start with the more usual pets hehe ;)

Pie

Filthy

Pasty

Simba

Baby

Lola

Spot

Bogie

Zeus

Varcon

Pissi

Daggers

Mister Axie

Bob

Those who suffer arachnophobia may not wish to scroll past this point.

The furry, 8 legged ones

Baby one

I also have a mouse, but I can't find any pictures of him...

Hope you liked :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CrazyBrit

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh wow! Where did you manage to get an Axolotl from?! They're so cute!

Is keeping up with the iodine a problem?

Hoz

Silver Member
There's a really good reptile and amphibian shop local to me, I got the axolotl from there :) They have about 8 albino ones in now, they look amazing.
Iodine isn't a problem, as their natural habitat has very low levels of it, studies have shown exposure to higher levels induce metamorphosis (spelling?).

CrazyBrit

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hmmm. Could I spend the weekend driving all the way to Hastings and back... Hmmmm... LOL.

Ah yes, I couldn't remember if it was high or low levels of iodine which prevented the metamorphosis.

Also, Filthy looks cheeky :D

Hoz

Silver Member
Hehe, it'd be worth the drive, they've got such sweet little characteristics (mine only eats if I handfeed him, and he gets excited when I walk pas the tank).
Yeah low levels with these guys, I think for other salamanders and such it's different, but I'm not sure.

Cheeky's not quite the word, he's worse than a dog when it comes to begging and stealing food (he stole raw onion off a plate I put on the table once) lol.

Hoz

Silver Member
Raw onion? Does he not know he's a cat?! LOL
I don't think he does lol, nor does Pie, I discovered yesterday she likes cucumber :eek:
Crazy little thing lol.

Hoz

Silver Member
S: 17st11lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st3lb(6.83%)
Some gorgeous animals, we have a few reptiles too (will put some pics up when I get a min!)

Love the pic of the Bearded dragon, he is gorgeous! :)

AimeeLu

Battling On!
S: 12st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st2lb(1.18%)
Omg there all amazing! When I move out... i want my house to be littered with weird and wonderful creatures! :D