some pasta dishes needed for green days syn free :)

vixta1

hey guys, im still new to this so im looking for some pasta dishes to make, for a green day, syn free if possible..
ohh and any ideas for a dish to use quark on? x

Hi Vixta,

Welcome! The reason you haven't had many replys is because it is a difficult question - well for me it is! I don't like tomato'y sauces but here is a suggestion :-

Passata/chopped tomatos
Onion
mushrooms
peppers
sweetcorn
mince/quorn
anything else you fancy.

Fry all the veg with fry light and some mixed herbs and then add the passata and a oxo stock cube and simmer for ten mins and there is a tomato'y sauce.

I discovered a good one on the weekend......

57g Philidelpha light (a healthy extra B) (i used the chives one)
Fried some onions, mush, sweetcorn and onion
When pasta cooked mixed it all together

It was really nice - however very very creamy in taste and texture so depends what you like.......

Never had much luck with quark myself......

Spag Bol is always a good one as well - Oxo do a stock cube noe called 'spag bol'. It's brilliant and really adds flavour! crumble a couple in to passata and thats it! Brilliant

Hi! I prefer green days and eat loads and loads of pasta. Yesteday e.g. I fried onions, mushrooms, super snaps and once done I added fat free natural youghurt. Was really nice. If I have cooked too much pasta one day, I just chuck it into the frying pan the next until a bit crispy and add either some veg or an egg (like a pasta-omelette) or grade some cheese over it (he).

Back