Somebody stop me please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mocha, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mocha

Mocha Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge 1000
    Since my blackout on Friday I've used going up to 810 to mean stuffing my face until I vomit (obviously not doing too well without the aid of ketosis!). What the heck is wrong with me? I just can't eat normally, it's all or nothing. I'm so out of control. My WI is going to be awful:cry:. I'm even contemplating stopping altogether, but know that I will just put it all back on. I guess that it's back on SS tomorrow and put up with the lightheadedness and weakness:(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    mocha why dont u do ss+ in the form of 4 shakes and skimmed milk allowance.
    that way u still have the extra to help get u through ( that extra shake helps more than u would think) but without having to turn to conventional food.
  4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810
    just wipe the slate clean. discuss your options with your cdc and as cheryl said above ss+ is a good option. a few more cals and it might stop you feeling so light headed.

fresh start tomorrow.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.