Someone convince me not to!!!!!

WillowFae

Gold Member
BIG problem at school (I'm a teacher) is the canteen which is free. Friday is chip day and it smells delicious!

Someone please convince me to avoid temptation as I can already imagine eating it :(

Where I work we also have beautiful free lunch catered for everyday - most of it healthy. So don't ruin of for some greasy school meal!

I've managed not to cave at all in 5 weeks.. You can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I work in a caff so have the temptation of greasy carbs all day for free too and i have not caved in at all in almost 5 weeks now!!! You want to be slimmer more than you want those greasy chips! Be strong you can do it =)

stay away from trhe canteen altogether. i haven't set foot in ours since last summer.

although... free lunches?? jammy lot! we have to pay at our school. also, are you the only school in england still selling chips? :eek:

Don't do it. I gave in Last night... Now I'm having to start all over again. It's not worth it .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How much do you want to lose weight?
More than anything?

So more than chips!

The food will still be there when you have lost the weight then you can have it in moderation.
Think about all the reasons you are doing this. Think about all the chips you've eaten in the past, did they make you feel as good losing weight will? Feel proud of yourself? Your body?Your health?

ok, go and eat the chips.... and then, think about the fact that you have just lost 3 days worth of effective weigh loss,

probably, that small plate of chips that probably didnt actually taste that nice anyway, has maybe cost you an extra week or maybe 2 weeks overall on plan to reach your target weight

how do you feel now that you have eaten them? gutted? disgusted with yourself? a failure?
now honey.... do u still want them chips??

dont give in - its so not worth it and especially not for a plate of chips of all things lol

fight the chips ~chips dont feed you, they feed your fat!

Don't do it I wasn't very good yesterday then spent the whole day feeling guilty (even my dreams last night were guilt ridden!) and then today have been really good but have had the worst headache again that jacket potato was so not worth it!!! DONT DO IT!!!!

Hope you didn't do it! I haven't stepped foot in a school for some considerable time but had assumed that jamie oliver's healthy eating message had taken effect! At work our kitchen is evenly split between chip and KFC eaters and dieters.

I resisted. Thing that gets me is that I agree with everything you all said, so why is it so hard?

Oh and the food is healthy - it is just Friday that is chip day (same at my kids' school)

Back